Who do you want next season?

Its pretty obvious that 1 (and probably 2) of Dundee Utd, Kilmarnock and Hamilton will be in the Championship next year.  Potentially with Hibs staying down too and it could be another tough season for the ultra-diddies in this division.

Who do you want to come down?  Would you like to see Dundee Utd relegated with Hibs staying down and, whilst maybe getting a bit of extra cash though the gates/TV money* with these two down the chances of finishing above them are quite low.

Or, would you want Kilmarnock and/or Hamilton?  KIlmarnock would probably bring a big support to a lot of grounds whilst at the same time being shite enough to finish about 7th.   Hamilton bring literally nothing to the table to be honest and should probably just give up.

*Regarding TV money, does anyone think Championship games will still be shown with Rangers promoted?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killie and Hamilton down, Hibs and Rangers up.

I've never been to Rugby Park and could go straight from Uni which would be handy, we quite often beat Hamilton too so we'll take them.

Rangers are a nightmare and Easter Road a bit expensive, so get them back* up into the big leagues

*Not that it's back for Rangers though, eh? Lawl #Sevco before anyone else says it.

Who do you want to come down?  Would you like to see Dundee Utd relegated with Hibs staying down and, whilst maybe getting a bit of extra cash though the gates/TV money* with these two down the chances of finishing above them are quite low.

Any fan who would rather get some income from games with supposedly 'big' teams at the expense of winning a league/cup are utter wallopers. 

Ayr United

Dundee United

Dunfermline Athletic

Dumbarton

Falkirk

Greenock Morton

Kilmarnock

Queen of the South

St. Mirren

Raith Rovers

This would be a cracking league next season, plenty of derby games and think it would be tightly contested at the top and the bottom.

Dundee Utd to come straight down, Rangers up (obviously). I've had enough of Hibs, although an excuse for a day out in Edin is handy, but hopefully they go up. And Killie or Hamilton - either of them, not fussy.

Dunfermline will come up, Alloa down. And then it's a tough one, I'd like Peterheed to come up but I think Livi would beat them in the playoffs.

Hopefully 4 new teams to freshen the league up though.

Option 1 - we reach, and win the playoffs securing promotion.

Option 2 - Normally I would be right behind Falkirk in a sort of "diddies unite" kind of way.  It was hilarious watching Rangers and Hibs stay put last season, and if either of them could somehow repeat the feat this season it would still be pretty LOL-worthy.  It would also be nice to see the back of the tiresome pre-match threads that occur every time we play Falkirk.  However I'm a bit sick of the imbalance the presence of Hibs and Rangers brings to the league.  Last year we had better records over both of them but going forward we are only likely to fall further behind them.  Although Falkirk are also now far better than us the gap isn't as big as it is to the others, and could potentially be narrowed if we do good business in the Summer.  So sorry Bairns but hopefully you stick around next year.

It looks like Dunfermline are home and hosed, probably replacing Alloa.  To keep the balance of FT and PT clubs in the league it would be good if Livi went down and Ayr came up.  Also Ayr is a cracking away day and we are usually better than them.  Shouting abuse at Ian McCall will also never get old.

Killie and Hamilton are probably the weakest two of the three involved in the Premiership relegation battle, so I'd like both of them down as well please.

Ayr United

Dundee United

Dunfermline Athletic

Dumbarton

Falkirk

Greenock Morton

Kilmarnock

Queen of the South

St. Mirren

Raith Rovers

This would be a cracking league next season, plenty of derby games and think it would be tightly contested at the top and the bottom.

Agreed, this would be my choice as well. I think United could go into complete turmoil and it would take Killie time to get to grips with this division. We also travel well to Killie and they always bring a good support to us. Dunfermline are up regardless, would rather Ayr and Peterhead but that is not going to happen. Ayr is a cracking away day.

I'd have Falkirk favourties to go up ( if they dont go up this season ).

Seen enough of Hamilton to last me a lifetime. A wee trip to Tannadice certainly wouldn't go amiss, and I haven't been to Rugby Park either. So I suppose those are the two that I'm wanting.

Dunfermline are coming up. Ayr United coming up wouldn't be too bad. For some reason I like the idea of Albion Rovers managing it, but can't see it happening.

Ayr United

Dundee United

Dunfermline Athletic

Dumbarton

Falkirk

Greenock Morton

Kilmarnock

Queen of the South

St. Mirren

Raith Rovers

That would be a top league for derbies etc next season and would be hard to judge.

Seen enough of Hamilton to last me a lifetime. A wee trip to Tannadice certainly wouldn't go amiss, and I haven't been to Rugby Park either. So I suppose those are the two that I'm wanting.

Dunfermline are coming up. Ayr United coming up wouldn't be too bad. For some reason I like the idea of Albion Rovers managing it, but can't see it happening.

Rugby Park is brutal if you are taller than 5ft 10" no leg room at all.

Agreed, this would be my choice as well. I think United could go into complete turmoil and it would take Killie time to get to grips with this division. We also travel well to Killie and they always bring a good support to us. Dunfermline are up regardless, would rather Ayr and Peterhead but that is not going to happen. Ayr is a cracking away day.

I'd have Falkirk favourties to go up ( if they dont go up this season ).

You wouldn't be saying that if Killie go down, they'll struggle to go back up?  :P

P&Bisms aside, hopefully Killie and Dundee United down with Killie finishing bottom. I got 20/1 on them to finish bottom when they appointed Clark so it would be pleasing if that could be arranged.

It would also be hilarious to see United pull off the great escape from 12th only to get fucked down in the playoffs anyway, though there could be hilarity all round regardless of how the playoffs go if United are 11th, with the potential for Hibs to Hibs it or Peter Houston to relegate United/get pumped by United and be seething. I suppose ICT Hibsing their way to relegation through the playoffs would be a laugh too.

More importantly Kilmarnock and Dundee United would both be good days out for away games on the train, so they're definitely the preferred options. Dunfermline and Ayr to replace Alloa and Livingston for the same reason, although Ayr fucking up the playoffs would be funny. If it isn't Ayr winning the playoffs I just hope it isn't Airdrie who do it - anyone with terracing please.

Killie and Accies down. Both have the potential to plummet through the leagues.

Dunfermline will come and I think could be going for promotion again next season.

Albion Rovers would be nice, if unlikely 

Archived