Unfunny comedians

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sir Lenny Henry

Leigh Francis/Keith Lemon

Russell Brand

David Mitchell

The only thing unfunny about David Mitchell is that he gets to pump Vicky Coren when she's not away playing 'poker'.

Aside from that he's a top bloke.

Vladimir McTavish. Saw him once at hospitality for a Plastic Thistle v Morton game and he was dire. Heard most of it before, and most of what I hadn't heard just wasn't funny. And ParcelForce have a better delivery.

Michael McIntyre - Comedy for people with no wit or sense of humour

Stewart Lee - Crushingly boring twat. 10 minutes of sheer tedium before a patently obvious punchline which could have been delivered as a one-liner. Nothing remotely 'clever' about his routines whatsoever, unless you consider taking an absolute eternity to get to the end of a 'gag' which is so transparent you could glaze windows with it as 'clever'.

Frank Skinner - Would never have actually guessed this muppet was a 'comedian' if I hadn't heard him describe himself as one.

I hate Stewart Lee with a passion. He’s like Ian Huntley to me.

I know this guy - not well, but I can confirm that he is a cock. I've spoken to him several times in the past at various get-togethers (although not recently), and he is a pillock. He used to go out with my wife's cousin. He came up a few times for Christmas and one or two other things; I found him condescending and arrogant. Anyway, they've split up now - and my wife's cousin seems a lot happier. 

I know this guy - not well, but I can confirm that he is a cock. I've spoken to him several times in the past at various get-togethers (although not recently), and he is a pillock. He used to go out with my wife's cousin. He came up a few times for Christmas and one or two other things; I found him condescending and arrogant. Anyway, they've split up now - and my wife's cousin seems a lot happier.

Is he not in jail?

Dave Gorman.

I remember being sick with the flu a good few years ago and watching his Googlewhack adventure on repeat on DVD, thought it was quite a good presentation obviously but not split your sides funny.

I also read his book about meeting other Dave Gormans and Danny Wallace's "Yes man" and "Join me" of similar material - not exactly hilarious and quite annoying as they make it out they are doing these things on a whim and not just to sell a book but not relatively entertaining throughout.

Gormans last stand up effort that i saw on Netflix was absolutely pish though, i don't event think he was trying to be funny tbh. 

Archived