Unfunny comedians

Currently watching Sarah Pascoe live as there's bugger all else on (that my wife wants to watch). Seriously! Who thinks this is even remotely funny? The guy who reads the ITV News at Ten is funnier, and he's only there to read the news. I think the audience are laughing to make her feel a bit better about herself.

12 hours ago, RockMusic said:

Currently watching Sarah Pascoe live as there's bugger all else on (that my wife wants to watch). Seriously! Who thinks this is even remotely funny? The guy who reads the ITV News at Ten is funnier, and he's only there to read the news. I think the audience are laughing to make her feel a bit better about herself.

I caught some of that too. Christ it was brutal.

I watched it for longer than I should have thinking that the rambling story of being a vegan and shagging her sisters boyfriend had a punchline, it didn't.
She's not a vegan is she?! Next you'll be telling me she's a feminist!

On 23/04/2019 at 15:15, A96 said:

Don’t know if he’s already been mentioned , and he’s not exactly  a current big name , but I never found Ross Noble remotely funny. 

Contrived  wackiness 

I saw him live at the Kings and my whole body hurt from laughing. 

That Comedy Bus on Comedy Central looks horrific.  It's like a who's who of no marks they get on Mock the Week for one show who then don't say anything remotely funny.