Ayr United vs Sean Murdoch

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/scottish-league-one/top-scorers

Not sure if this is new, but first time I've seen it. Interesting that Mcintosh, followed by Wallace then Moore have the best goals to minutes ratio in the division. One every 75 minutes for Mcintosh is ridiculous.

Rory McAllister has a better ratio than Moore. Leighton McIntosh has been outstanding but still can't get a game from the start because of the form of Rory and Shane Sutherland.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stevo completely anonymous yesterday. He was fantastic against Cowdenbeath reserves and a sh**e Stenny side in games we'd have won anyway but the two games he's played against Dunfermline when hes been needed hes gone missing. Been a fantastic player! But we cant live in the past, hes unfit and simply being accomodated in the team and that doesnt bode well for the games against Peterhead

Another thing I really don't understand is why pay £15 to get in and then don't watch the match? Those "casuals" on the dividing lines for both sides spent the enitre second half goading one another instead of watching the game.

Kinda sad (or funny) to think the Dunfermline ones would have missed that second goal

That's brilliant. 

Stevenson is hopeless. Falkingham's the height of a shite and he's managed to pawn him. If I was an Ayr fan, I'd be raging at him because he seems like a total flop. 

Pars highlights have great comments from a frustrated fan during that incident.

'That's embarrassing Stevenson that's a midget that beat you in the air'

Could be one of the Ayr coaching staff? That mic from all our highlights at Ayr seems to just pick up a running commentary from John Potter.

Could be one of the Ayr coaching staff? That mic from all our highlights at Ayr seems to just pick up a running commentary from John Potter.

No it's a fan, he was sat in front of me in the main stand. Stevo was hopeless yesterday and it didn't help with McCall putting him in midfield after he clearly couldn't run anymore.

Another thing I really don't understand is why pay £15 to get in and then don't watch the match? Those "casuals" on the dividing lines for both sides spent the enitre second half goading one another instead of watching the game.

Kinda sad (or funny) to think the Dunfermline ones would have missed that second goal

Just like the good old days

Remember it well, seggie fence banter, ye cannae beat it. Morton, Falkirk, Partick and St Johnstone being highlights.

Josh Falkingham

Footballer

Joshua 'Josh' Falkingham is an English professional footballer who plays for Dunfermline Athletic in Scottish League One, as a midfielder. He was previously club captain for The Pars. Wikipedia

Born: August 25, 1990 (age 25), Leeds

Height: 1.68 m

Weight: 66 kg

Current team: Dunfermline Athletic F.C.

Pikey Midfielder

Ryan Cairns Stevenson is a Scottish footballer who is currently in his fourth separate spell with Ayr United. Stevenson began his career as a youth player at Chelsea. Wikipedia

Born: August 24, 1984 (age 31), Irvine

Height: 1.8 m

Weight: 86 kg

FTFY

Highlights should just have been that overhead kick over and over again. What a fucking goal. Honestly though, almost nothing of any note happened other than the Pars goals on Saturday. AJ had tried to paint it as a massive title decider but you'll rarely see a more comfortable away win. If the pitch hadn't been getting used for growing tatties then it would have been an utter rout.

It brings me a single tear of joy to discover that there are Ayr fans who genuinely believed they had a better team. Was incredible to see Stevo use his invisibility cloak once again when up against the Pars. To think Dunfermline get criticised for wasting money...

Final shout out to the idiots shouting at each other at the fence. You all looked fucking ridiculous.

Archived