Ayr United vs Sean Murdoch

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So who is going to own up to being the ginger guy at the fence?

I think he had one too many Babychams. He couldn't even stand straight.

As for the game : Very scrappy affair, Ayr were pretty disappointing. They barely created anything, we weren't up to much either but players such as Faissal can pull a rabbit out of the hat at any time. Exquisite finish from the wee hero.

I don't think Ayr are going to do anything in the playoffs, they look sluggish and unfit. Hopefully they can pull it together and also be promoted though, the points would be handy next season. . .

Bit of a Thundercunt, I had the misfortune of standing behind him away to Albion Rovers in the 0-3 game.

He just kept repeating that Peter Murphy was the best player in the league as if it made it fact and made up for the game.

What is more pathetic a bunch of stone island clad idiots or somebody taking pictures of said tossers and posting it on a message board demanding to know who they are.

Did I get your bad side hen?

The guy in the photo seems like one of these fannies that recites a really long, made-up-on-the-spot sentence about football in an attempt to pass it off as an official rule.

Not that there are any at EEP..

Bit of a Thundercunt, I had the misfortune of standing behind him away to Albion Rovers in the 0-3 game.

He just kept repeating that Peter Murphy was the best player in the league as if it made it fact and made up for the game.

Was he the one doing the interviews for AU Media as they also thought that Murphy was by far the best player on the pitch

Was he the one doing the interviews for AU Media as they also thought that Murphy was by far the best player on the pitch

He managed to singlehandedly give a goal away through 3 or 4 individual errors recently and was given MOTM and folk were glowing about his performance, there is a bizarre mancrush on him at Tryfield Place and i am not on message.

Archived