Ayr United vs Sean Murdoch

How on earth can DAFC be so angry whilst his team are absolutely coasting to the league title? Very strange to not just enjoy it.

I'm not angry I'm loving it. Just pointing out a few things said over the season from mccall and quite a few of your fans.

Best players. ..nope

Beat you with full squad...nope

Criticised for celebrating then when giving it back criticised for not celebrating enough. Twisted logic and grasping any controversy to deflect from you teams performance again.

I don't hate ayr or the fans so stop trying to look for something that isn't there and look at what happened on the pitch.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not angry I'm loving it. Just pointing out a few things said over the season from mccall and quite a few of your fans.

Best players. ..nope

Beat you with full squad...nope

Criticised for celebrating then when giving it back criticised for not celebrating enough. Twisted logic and grasping any controversy to deflect from you teams performance again.

I don't hate ayr or the fans so stop trying to look for something that isn't there and look at what happened on the pitch.

MCCall certainly made a mess of things today, complains for months that we are without the two best midfielders in the division then takes them both off with a large part of the game remaining 😂

Questioned before the game about McCall's team selection, felt as if Preston and Forrest should have started.

When they came on they gave a lot more up top so still feel that they should have started. 

Stevenson was hopeless along with trouten and also felt Devlin was pretty poor today.

Defiantly need to make a few changes for next week unless i could see Forfar beating us.

MCCall certainly made a mess of things today, complains for months that we are without the two best midfielders in the division then takes them both off with a large part of the game remaining 😂

I thought he took off your best player in the last game too. I think it was Moore or Preston and put Stevenson up top.

You have to ask serious questions of him tactically.

Delighted we managed to anonymise superstars like Jamie 'the maestro' Adams and a ned with lots of tattoos. 

The difference between the two teams was El Bakhtoui without out him Dunfermline would never have scored and Ayr could have played all day without scoring.

As I have stated before Dunfermline have the best squad in the division and throughly deserve to win the league.

Ayr have some rethinking to do to be able to win the playoffs seriously think we will start as underdogs against both Peterhead and the second bottom team whoever that is.

Several of their players and their fans are dicks, and most likely spending money they don't have in advance of another sob story

Fantastic. 

"They are way over physical"

"Just a punt it up the park mob"

"Been very lucky this season"

And, my favourite by a mile:

this weekend we will win easy by playing football

:lol:

If Dunfermline replace the central defence that played today (distribution was woeful and barely won anything in the air) Get Williamson into right back and get a partner for Faisal they should be in and around top half next season I would think.

If Dunfermline replace the central defence that played today (distribution was woeful and barely won anything in the air) Get Williamson into right back and get a partner for Faisal they should be in and around top half next season I would think.

That's reasonable comment but keeping Faiss remains a concern. Think Wallace needs a wee run of starts to find form, I think he has talent it's just that he hides it well.

Is that the central defence that had a clean sheet, they must be shit.

Yes they kept a clean sheet, more through our lack of attack than anything else. Up a level they would be found it. Basically every pass was a complete shelling to nowhere. I don't think BRE won a single header first half, against Adams, Stevenson or Moore. And yes your central defence is better than ours but that wasn't my point!

Says it all that Murphy was our best player to watch today, the wee bit of skill in his own box towards the end was ridiculous.

Archived