Ayr United vs Sean Murdoch

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Dunfermline will go on to win the title irrelevant of what happens tomorrow but I can't help but think if we had been within touching distance of them the crowd and the atmosphere that would've been inside Somerset. Probably the best for a long long time.

Dunfermline are good value for their league standing, the only disappointing thing for us is the margin between them and us. But there is no shame in being beaten to the title by Dunfermline.

We have shown we are a good team and it was unfortunate we hit such a bad run of form over the Christmas period. Obviously it's not over yet but it would be a minor miracle if we were to win it.

I've really enjoyed all the games against Dunfermline this year, they've been terrific games even though we've only taken points from one of them.

I do think Dunfermline will win tomorrow. I'll go 2-1. I hope I'm wrong.

Mon Ayr!

Hope Cardle and Faissal improve their diving - unconvincing stuff the other night. My money will be going on 3-1 Ayr at 25/1 but my heart is hoping for a 0-2 with a Moff penalty following a terrible Cardle dive, followed by a late Andy Geggan scrambled effort. 

Big crowd expected for this one, hope Ayr come up in the play-offs with us come April 30th, love a trip to Somerset. As far as the game goes: Faissal to score an early opener, Ayr score whilst "Cooome On Ye Paaars" is being sung in the away end then Geggan to score the winner and leap into the Pars fans.

Archived