Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surely you can use google yourself?

I did and I found absolutely nothing that could remotely be described as putting the boot in over admin/liquidation. And you can't find anything either to back up whatever opinion you've been spoon fed on Follow Follow :lol:

I did and I found absolutely nothing that could remotely be described as putting the boot in over admin/liquidation. And you can't find anything either to back up whatever opinion you've been spoon fed on Follow Follow :lol:

That's pretty much it.

They hate Dundee United because they do. Alright!

Hate is a strong word. We dislike them for the same reason we appreciate what your fine club did for us

That's an awful lot of clubs you dislike as much as Dundee United then.

Why doesn't that dislike emerge more clearly on here?

That's an awful lot of clubs you dislike as much as Dundee United then.Why doesn't that dislike emerge more clearly on here?

so they hate some clubs but what about the companies running those clubs?

Its purpose is immaterial. Its existence demonstrates that the wee bairn was (again) wrong in his assertion.

Div also created a Woman's Football Section, a Bargain Basement Section and even an East Of Scotland Section.

Their existence in no way demonstrates that they're not pretty much an irrelevance on here.

Their existence in no way demonstrates that they're not pretty much an irrelevance on here.

Apples and pears, chap.  When I joined in 2006 this was my first post:

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/29724-rangers-socks/?p=863677

Scarily reminiscent of the same shite dealt our today by the diddy ignoramuses.  So far from being irrelevant we were very much part of The P&B mix.

Scarily reminiscent of the same shite dealt our today by the diddy ignoramuses.  So far from being irrelevant we were very much part of The P&B mix.

Most Rangers fans and dare I say most Scottish football fans regard P&B as a kicking ground for all things Rangers.

From what I've seen, that's largely true.

It does however offer the opportunity for trolls to be astonished to actually be put in their place.

I rather like it in a twisted way but no-one can deny it fails to represent Scottish football properly when the best supported team in the land has so few to speak for itself.

A thread asking P&B's Rangers fans a direct question recieves replies from 3 (three) Rangers fans ... one of which joined that day!

Irrelevance.

I rather like it in a twisted way but no-one can deny it fails to represent Scottish football properly when the best supported team in the land has so few to speak for itself.

Quality not quantity, chap. The mildly disappointing thing about P&B wrt the Sevco threads is that one always knows how The Diddies will reply.  Mr Pavlov would have loved it.

Quality not quantity, chap. The mildly disappointing thing about P&B wrt the Sevco threads is that one always knows how The Diddies will reply.  Mr Pavlov would have loved it.

You are correct.

Had Mr Pavlov not had a dog, this thread alone would have proved his theory.

Anyhow, we've a Cup Final to enjoy. :thumsup2

Archived