Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your mob hibsed it against hibs ffs

No we didn't.  To Hibs something is to lose from a comfortable winning position.  We were never winning at any point.  You Rangers lot just can't get anything right can you?

No we didn't. To Hibs something is to lose from a comfortable winning position. We were never winning at any point. You Rangers lot just can't get anything right can you?

No there are many degrees of hibsing , you example is a fine example another is fucking up what should be a winnable game or just general bottling of a game and shiting the bed hibs getting their arsed handed to them off hearts in 2012 was a total and fine display of hibsing but never where hibs in a winning position

No there are many degrees of hibsing , you example is a fine example another is fucking up what should be a winnable game or just general bottling of a game and shiting the bed hibs getting their arsed handed to them off hearts in 2012 was a total and fine display of hibsing but never where hibs in a winning position

There should be a 1-5 scale of Hibsing it. Published on Wikipedia so people can accurately categorise failure at the appropriate level.

Aye.

While looking for your post I saw The Tedi accuse you of being a little weird and a bit of a stalker. What Henrik doesn't know is I am actually called Travis on another forum. Now what I want to know is how the f**k do you know this? Tbh Weird doesn't even come close in your case.I am not sure I even want to know. Just please stay away from me ya utter nutcase!!

While looking for your post I saw The Tedi accuse you of being a little weird and a bit of a stalker. What Henrik doesn't know is I am actually called Travis on another forum. Now what I want to know is how the f**k do you know this? Tbh Weird doesn't even come close in your case.I am not sure I even want to know. Just please stay away from me ya utter nutcase!!

:lol:

Archived