ww v edin uni

paleface

I'd suggest the big spenders would be ek and spartans with gretna and colts near the top. Selkirk obv spent/promised a bit to folk and believe stirling pay their non students well ( Obv save money on the others!). City are a funny one because I can't see where the money comes from but they must be spending money to be where they are. Star prob won't be on much I'd imagine but probably deserve to be after being the only team to finish top 4 first two seasons.

City have a rare hidden gem not too far from the city centre that hardly anyone goes to before/after games and by reading their programmes seem to be doing quite well sponsorship wise and good luck to them.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Think we all know who ye meant but......Still don't know what it's got to do with last night's result or the signing of players. That's for the backroom staff to deal wi is it no ? Can you enlighten me please ?

I meant that if ww are recognising that they may indeed be a mid to low end side, why are the shouts so demanding of winning every game by a handsome margin

Think we all know who ye meant but...... Still don't know what it's got to do with last night's result or the signing of players. That's for the backroom staff to deal wi is it no ? Can you enlighten me please ?

We all know who.... but apparently 'you know who' was behind the splurging of shekels on Connor McGregor as the club has been looking for a new treasurer since last summer, because 'you know who' has as much financial sense as an anchovy. Apparently 'you know who' in an effort to motivate the player to sign even told him there wouldn't be a club much longer  :whistle  :whistle  :whistle

We all know who.... but apparently 'you know who' was behind the splurging of shekels on Connor McGregor as the club has been looking for a new treasurer since last summer, because 'you know who' has as much financial sense as an anchovy. Apparently 'you know who' in an effort to motivate the player to sign even told him there wouldn't be a club much longer :whistle:whistle:whistle

No that can't be true.......

I meant that if ww are recognising that they may indeed be a mid to low end side, why are the shouts so demanding of winning every game by a handsome margin

so at every level off football anyone in a position mid to low level there's no allowence on Saturdays for anger/encouragement/hope/expectation/dismay.....

so at every level off football anyone in a position mid to low level there's no allowence on Saturdays for anger/encouragement/hope/expectation/dismay.....

Far from it. I think the reason it happens at Rosewell is because they know they've spent some money and get more frustrated than others

Far from it. I think the reason it happens at Rosewell is because they know they've spent some money and get more frustrated than others

I don't agree with that. Apart from 'you know who' (let's just say Romanov in future) who abuses players, the fans generally know nothing about the finances, they can hardly even turn up for an AGM.

The reason some of these fans don't tolerate failure is because for a village of that size, they've always punched above their weight and they've been spoiled by success. Now other clubs in the LL have upped their game and WW are being left behind. They must have the smallest committee in the LL and I don't just mean wee Renwick  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

and there should end any further input from yourself....anyone who follows eos/lowland league football knows what the shouts are like....It was happening in the seasons we were winning 4 and 5 trophys...Scott Cantley one off the best keepers ever seen was always in the firing line even after a clean sheet....For u to come out with the pish with money spent is the reason's shows u up to be a bit fool....

indeed that's why I use the word GUESS we won't be at the top six spending levels....surely was quoting figures to the nearest pounds early on..I've hardly made any dramatic statements about any clubs spending...there's words to describe you...but they have all been stated before

"& the fact that Gala & Spartans..."

Doesn't sound like a guess?

I guess.

Grimbo

and there should end any further input from yourself....anyone who follows eos/lowland league football knows what the shouts are like....It was happening in the seasons we were winning 4 and 5 trophys...Scott Cantley one off the best keepers ever seen was always in the firing line even after a clean sheet....For u to come out with the pish with money spent is the reason's shows u up to be a bit fool....

There lies my point. The expectations from the shouts remain the same despite this line that welfare can't compete. I feel that He knows you should be able to compete based on the money He sanctioned.

Your really not getting this are you....The shouts at whitehill have and never will have changed win loose or draw....your insistence on it being money related in any way is as I stated....pish

There lies my point. The expectations from the shouts remain the same despite this line that welfare can't compete. I feel that He knows you should be able to compete based on the money He sanctioned.

In the bible when the word He is used with capitals it means God. So i suppose it is the same in Rosewell.

I don't agree with that. Apart from 'you know who' (let's just say Romanov in future) who abuses players, the fans generally know nothing about the finances, they can hardly even turn up for an AGM.

The reason some of these fans don't tolerate failure is because for a village of that size, they've always punched above their weight and they've been spoiled by success. Now other clubs in the LL have upped their game and WW are being left behind. They must have the smallest committee in the LL and I don't just mean wee Renwick  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Don't really see it as a laughing matter but each to their own opinion I suppose.

Well said

WW signed an entire team some good some average some not so good

who signed them ? end of day results dictate what happens next

but the signs are not too good just now

With so many new players results will be up and down did anyone really expect more ?

Surely its a building exercise for next season keep those that have performed well  to form the core of the team for next season and  move the rest on who have not bringing in some more ?

WW have decent players  and a decent 11 but I do not think they have a strong squad to cover when players are missing and it would appear they have no forwards anyway

Archived