ww v edin uni

paleface

Speaking about paying players, I wonder how much the Ed Uni players who beat WW 5-0 get paid?...

Nothing I suspect.

Yes and back on topic!!!!

Very well done the students last night game won very early least give yous some credit.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With so many new players results will be up and down did anyone really expect more ?

Surely its a building exercise for next season keep those that have performed well to form the core of the team for next season and move the rest on who have not bringing in some more ?

WW have decent players and a decent 11 but I do not think they have a strong squad to cover when players are missing and it would appear they have no forwards anyway

Young lad from St.J had scored 2 in 2 and half ish games yet started sub last night especially when we struggling to score.

Wtf!!!

Your really not getting this are you....The shouts at whitehill have and never will have changed win loose or draw....your insistence on it being money related in any way is as I stated....pish

Why shout at them? Why do you expect more than you're getting?

Previously you expected more because you had good players and a real tradition of winning to go with it. Now some, including the man in charge, still have the same degree of expectation. Founded in what? - if it isn't the money you've spent on players that don't seem to match the price?

Young lad from St.J had scored 2 in 2 and half ish games yet started sub last night especially when we struggling to score.

Wtf!!!

Young Greg has done well Newky but Grant went with Tony and Knighty instead who both started on the bench at Preston last week. He came on at half time.

Young Greg has done well Newky but Grant went with Tony and Knighty instead who both started on the bench at Preston last week. He came on at half time.

This is aboot as good as the Mclaren saga doon here, they've got replacements in awready :D

As one previous manager says we don't know what goes on behind the scenes Rab ;)

Just gotta brush themselves doon and get the job done Saturday now.

With 3 sent off will I bring my boots :D

This is aboot as good as the Mclaren saga doon here, they've got replacements in awready :D As one previous manager says we don't know what goes on behind the scenes Rab ;) Just gotta brush themselves doon and get the job done Saturday now. With 3 sent off will I bring my boots :D

Might need to- 11 am kick off will surely mean someone sleeps in.....

Another thing boot last night. Why an outfield player in goals after keeper sent off. Are the 20s not available especially on a midweek night.can understand a Saturday maybes after a Friday night match?

I would assume- although not at the game that at that stage the subs had all been used? Although if not, why not?

Why shout at them? Why do you expect more than you're getting?

Previously you expected more because you had good players and a real tradition of winning to go with it. Now some, including the man in charge, still have the same degree of expectation. Founded in what? - if it isn't the money you've spent on players that don't seem to match the price?

gonna have to be my last reply as you have drained the life out off me.im even replying after your sarcastic reply that your on some massive wind up....no one at whitehill has the same level off expectations off teams in the past.people may not like the comittee and fans off whitehill,that's fair enough I'm not taking responsibility for people's actions at a match,but let's get one thing clear there not stupid and have been around non league football as long as anyone and know the score

....il spell it out as I stated before your not comprehending...If u go to a match with 20/30/40 or a thousand people there will be all manner off personalitys...The glass half full the glass half empty the confidant the nervous the loud mouth the argumentative the total 100% supporter...ask the guy who hired the plane at Tynecastle why....no one at Ferguson Park is expecting more than 8th - 3rd..dome people shouting louder than others at a match is nothing to do with expectations...its to do with football match behaviour

Ben McGinley wasn't on the bench last night I'm not sure why not ... typical though that when Andy Martin took the keepers top WW still had a sub left to make.

Did they? I would have thought based on the score at that time that all subs would have been used. Obv wasn't there though so don't know how the game developed after half time

gonna have to be my last reply as you have drained the life out off me.im even replying after your sarcastic reply that your on some massive wind up....no one at whitehill has the same level off expectations off teams in the past.people may not like the comittee and fans off whitehill,that's fair enough I'm not taking responsibility for people's actions at a match,but let's get one thing clear there not stupid and have been around non league football as long as anyone and know the score

....il spell it out as I stated before your not comprehending...If u go to a match with 20/30/40 or a thousand people there will be all manner off personalitys...The glass half full the glass half empty the confidant the nervous the loud mouth the argumentative the total 100% supporter...ask the guy who hired the plane at Tynecastle why....no one at Ferguson Park is expecting more than 8th - 3rd..dome people shouting louder than others at a match is nothing to do with expectations...its to do with football match behaviour

Of course it is. 100% correct.

BUT it wasn't ann budge or any of the committee booking the plane.......

Of course it is. 100% correct.

BUT it wasn't ann budge or any of the committee booking the plane.......

the difference bring all committee at non league levels are fans first and committee second...In grounds with 100 people il let u go figure

This is aboot as good as the Mclaren saga doon here, they've got replacements in awready :D As one previous manager says we don't know what goes on behind the scenes Rab ;) Just gotta brush themselves doon and get the job done Saturday now. With 3 sent off will I bring my boots :D

Hopefully the WW lads dig in and sort it on the pitch

I noted both Devlin and Keane were listed as subs and Mcgregor and Wringe ( although I heard he was away ? ) were not there if they all return it will certainly add some drive and speed to the team

Hopefully the WW lads dig in and sort it on the pitch

I noted both Devlin and Keane were listed as subs and Mcgregor and Wringe ( although I heard he was away ? ) were not there if they all return it will certainly add some drive and speed to the team

Well done WW desereved victory

Archived