Medda to go for share issue

TheMeddaPie

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of the players contracts are still crazy cash . Anyone that denies that is either a liar or not in full possession of the truth . Agree with Davy that they should be realasing them & go with either amateurs or under 19s am. Understand that they are still trying to stay up but the long term future of the club should surely be 1st in mind now ?

Am I surprised, that this club is in such a mess? NO! There are guys still on the committee giving it "the previous two management teams or old committee are to blame", it's not our fault, we are trying to resolve this, help us out?...blah blah blah. Utter pish,they are still suffering fae the superiority complex, and showing no humility, as was evident in their press statement; "we are facing a future in the district league or worse,closing our gates for good!" In their eyes playing in the ADL is only one step better than being closed down.

Am I sad that this club is in such a mess? YES! I have a lot of good friends who are former committee & players and management. Friends who are genuine supporters and they are hurting right now. Yes I will still be giving them pelters,but in jest of course. I am a west end bhoy whose family have been connected to the Dodgers for years and being a Vics fan,lived in the shadow of their success, as in all honesty, they were one off, if not the biggest names in the junior game as I was growing up.

Am I sorry that this club is in such a mess? Well..................................no really, they brought it on themselves and didn't care who they shat on when they had all the money,

so GIRUY!!

T

The committee members are running high personal risks here if they are increasing their liabilities while keeping staff numbers and wages the same. HMRC won't be happy at all. This will end in tears.

Depends what their constitution says, it might be all the members who are liable for debts, not just the committee.

Am I surprised, that this club is in such a mess? NO! There are guys still on the committee giving it "the previous two management teams or old committee are to blame", it's not our fault, we are trying to resolve this, help us out?...blah blah blah. Utter pish,they are still suffering fae the superiority complex, and showing no humility, as was evident in their press statement; "we are facing a future in the district league or worse,closing our gates for good!" In their eyes playing in the ADL is only one step better than being closed down.Am I sad that this club is in such a mess? YES! I have a lot of good friends who are former committee & players and management. Friends who are genuine supporters and they are hurting right now. Yes I will still be giving them pelters,but in jest of course. I am a west end bhoy whose family have been connected to the Dodgers for years and being a Vics fan,lived in the shadow of their success, as in all honesty, they were one off, if not the biggest names in the junior game as I was growing up.Am I sorry that this club is in such a mess? Well..................................no really, they brought it on themselves and didn't care who they shat on when they had all the money, so GIRUY!!T

pretty much sums up most folks feelings from the outside. Nobody wants to see a club fold. Not any club. Not even your most hated. But most think hell mend them

would it no be better 2 release all ur players n bring in ams for rest of the season keep the wage bill 2 a minimum?

Mon the papers

How does that work with junior contracts? Is there ever any requirements for a pay off in that instance

How does that work with junior contracts? Is there ever any requirements for a pay off in that instance

Contracts are legally binding and still have to be paid. You can't just ditch them to save costs.

The players would have to agree to this, some of them would get other clubs no problem for similar money but others wouldn't and I doubt they would agree to their contracts being ripped up

Contracts are legally binding and still have to be paid. You can't just ditch them to save costs.

The players would have to agree to this, some of them would get other clubs no problem for similar money but others wouldn't and I doubt they would agree to their contracts being ripped up

They might if they have the chance to sign for another Junior club, which they won't be able to do after the end of this month.

Is there not some big investors interested in medda???? If so what's the hold up with the investments? They surly can't be waiting to see if they stay up or not?

You call them investors like they would get some kind of return by investing in a football team at any level, let alone in the juniors.

What else would we call them? Money throwers lol

If I was going to throw money at a team at that level I'd want some influence and control on where it was spent. I can only imagine that the board at most clubs would tell me to f*ck off if that was the case. Perhaps the case at Meadow?

dodgy sponsors. Ignore Ross he's a Swiss bank bawbag

Won't be complaining when my nazi gold is getting paying for a round in Amsterdam...

Is there not some big investors interested in medda???? If so what's the hold up with the investments? They surly can't be waiting to see if they stay up or not?

The so called investors are seemingly waiting to see what kind of backing the club gets from the fans, could all very well hinge on the share issue or whatever other ideas that come up, we might know a bit more come the next meeting

The so called investors are seemingly waiting to see what kind of backing the club gets from the fans, could all very well hinge on the share issue or whatever other ideas that come up, we might know a bit more come the next meeting

Archived