Medda to go for share issue

TheMeddaPie

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should perhaps consider changing this site name to Pie and Kilbirnie as it appears their overbearing posters seem to be able to pontificate on every subject.

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

ladeside is everywhere get over it. It's A fitba forum ya heid the baw

Should perhaps consider changing this site name to Pie and Kilbirnie as it appears their overbearing posters seem to be able to pontificate on every subject.

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Away back to North Korea ya walloper

Pretty desperate now surely, the begging bowl is out.

https://www.gofundme.com/k5w92w8c​

and if your club was a stones throw away from going out of existence wouldnt you want the guys in charge to do everything they could before it was tooooo late

yes mistakes have been made in the past it seems but there comes a time hopefully they have come to there senses

i`m sure i`d want my club to do everything that they could

also what is the point in all these negative comments as who do they help in the long run

Pretty desperate now surely, the begging bowl is out.

https://www.gofundme.com/k5w92w8c​

The GoFundMe page is not an act of desperation by the management committee of the club.

I set the page up as another way of highlighting the current situation affecting the club across social media channels. It is primarily aimed at supporters who may not regularly attend or have moved away from the local area.

The committee had no prior knowledge of this page being set up, it is an attempt of a normal fan to hopefully gain any level of financial support.

and if your club was a stones throw away from going out of existence wouldnt you want the guys in charge to do everything they could before it was tooooo late

yes mistakes have been made in the past it seems but there comes a time hopefully they have come to there senses

i`m sure i`d want my club to do everything that they could

also what is the point in all these negative comments as who do they help in the long run

Hear hear. I've had plenty to say on this debate but credit to all involved in what they do for the club.

Trying to raise a few quid, wee cycle event planed in our club on WATT bikes.

Come sponsor me, I'm racing 10 Medda supporters over 200 miles in our social club on Friday 29th.

I do 200 miles on one bike,10 fans do 20 miles each on another , the loser clears the club debt, wee joke lol.

JR

Trying to raise a few quid, wee cycle event planed in our club on WATT bikes. Come sponsor me, I'm racing 10 Medda supporters over 200 miles in our social club on Friday 29th. I do 200 miles on one bike,10 fans do 20 miles each on another , the loser clears the club debt, wee joke lol. JR .

I really need to get myself fit over the next month or I might just embarrass myself.

• 2 weeks later...

Got to admit the fund raising looks a bit poor :-/

You would of thought, at the very least, the guy that set it up would have stuck a tenner in to get it started haha

You would of thought, at the very least, the guy that set it up would have stuck a tenner in to get it started haha

He puts plenty of his own money into the club.

Just one of those good ideas which sadly hasn't taken off. The supporters have managed to raise £22k in the last two weeks and thats some going.

He puts plenty of his own money into the club.

Just one of those good ideas which sadly hasn't taken off. The supporters have managed to raise £22k in the last two weeks and thats some going.

A lot of clubs would be happy with that amount being raised like that over a whole season.

Archived