Natalie McGarry- Again

Tom McB

£10,000!

That's a bullying amount of money.

Probably says all about Scotland in Union director Alastair Cameron that I would wish to know.

Edited by sophia

Agreed, though I would suggest she goes one further and chuck it as an MP. She's a fuckin clown...

I think she'll quite happily spend another four years pocketing her MP wage and claiming expenses before her inevitable deselection.

If she lost a bit of weight... would she be a Wid? That should be the real debate

Between this and your comment on the Michelle Mone thread I reckon it's best if you stick to your usual "Unionists  :) " posts.

She's a total fucking liability. Accusing people of being holocaust deniers as well.

I hope she doesn't seek re-election in four years.

I don't think it matters that much given that she's been chucked out the SNP. Even if she wants to they'll pick another candidate. I suppose she could run as an independent but she wouldn't win.

Glasgow East is like a who's who of crap MPs. It had that labour bloke who went heads gone and quit, then the bigot John Mason won the by-election for the SNP only to then lose the seat to wee Mags Curran who then lost it to McGarry

I don't think it matters that much given that she's been chucked out the SNP. Even if she wants to they'll pick another candidate. I suppose she could run as an independent but she wouldn't win.

Glasgow East is like a who's who of crap MPs. It had that labour bloke who went heads gone and quit, then the bigot John Mason won the by-election for the SNP only to then lose the seat to wee Mags Curran who then lost it to McGarry

John Mason is not a bigot.

He goes to the same Baptist "let's burn the kafflick non believers" church as me.

You're raging

No you're raging

No, YOU are raging.

I think, sir, you will find that it is in fact YOU who are raging

End democracy now.

^^^ raging, imo (in my opinion)

Look at all the frothing unionists wetting their pants over this. If this mob sue McGarrry I will run naked down Sauchiehall Street singing the Moldovan national anthem at a time of P&B's choosing.

Classic Fide.

I will settle for this time tomorrow, suits you fella?

Good weather for it :)