Natalie McGarry- Again

Tom McB

She was given wrong by her legal team therefore her guilty plea, which she attempted to withdraw, was based on incorrect information.
There will be a retrial.
She will be found guilty if she doesnt just plead guilty again.
There has never been anyone more "at it" i almost admire her sheer brass neck.
I think we should afford her due process and refrain from guilty comments until final decision is given.

On 22/12/2019 at 16:09, John Lambies Doos said:
On 22/12/2019 at 16:03, invergowrie arab said:
She was given wrong by her legal team therefore her guilty plea, which she attempted to withdraw, was based on incorrect information.
There will be a retrial.
She will be found guilty if she doesnt just plead guilty again.
There has never been anyone more "at it" i almost admire her sheer brass neck.

I think we should afford her due process and refrain from guilty comments until final decision is given.

Thats a lovely sentiment.

I know what she did and who she did it to though.

That said i dont think she is necessarily a bad person. She is really unwell. 

Thats a lovely sentiment.
I know what she did and who she did it to though.
That said i dont think she is necessarily a bad person. She is really unwell. 
I think we can all guess the outcome. In my opinion she looks pretty guilty but I will reserve judgement until she gets a fully fair trial. Merry Christmas buddy

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
24 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
3 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:
The Lord Advocate clearly hates the fucking SNP.

That date will be moved

It would take a great force to move May the fourth or even the sixth and I'd be interested to live through such a phenomenon.

The date will have been set by the officials of the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service as per the available time in the Court rolls.

Although this one has likely been shoehorned in as a high profile case as given the huge backlog there are probably more pressing cases.

17 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

6 weeks seems a long time for a case that concerns roughly the price of a ford focus

Ah, financial trials. The Jury will either be full of staunch Unionists who'll return a guilty verdict before evidence or after 6 weeks of accounting evidence they'll be so fed up and confused it will be a Not Proven.

At least they will get to sit in a cinema and not a broom cupboard when deliberating.

Ah, financial trials. The Jury will either be full of staunch Unionists who'll return a guilty verdict before evidence or after 6 weeks of accounting evidence they'll be so fed up and confused it will be a Not Proven.
At least they will get to sit in a cinema and not a broom cupboard when deliberating.

I’m not saying she’s a crook and I’m not saying she isn’t but if she is then she’s a depressingly small time unimaginative crook.

At least the guy that bought a duck island at taxpayers expense showed some imagination

• 1 year later...
On 14/02/2021 at 20:45, tamthebam said:

Nat proven, shurely?

• 3 weeks later...