Natalie McGarry- Again

Tom McB

5 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

The details of the judgement are interesting.  https://www.scotcourts.gov.uk/docs/default-source/cos-general-docs/pdf-docs-for-opinions/2022hcjac18.pdf?sfvrsn=69645d70_1

I did wonder why she was allowed a retrial, but reading this it seems reasonable.  Her lawyers are criticised, including a Matthew Berlow, who also hit the news here: https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/top-pro-israel-lawyer-fake-22639409

• 4 weeks later...
Please keep up.
I said ‘the kind of people’.
I get the impression that a fair number of MP’s and MSP’s come from a public service/social services background where being prudent with other people’s money isn’t a big factor.

Having worked for RBS back when it was privately owned I can assure you that the public sector doesn’t have a monopoly on imprudence with other peoples money

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/05/2022 at 12:51, BFTD said:

Right down to that style of glasses, McGarry looks very similar to a moon-howler I used to work with who quit her job because nobody would back her up over an incident she lied about, before putting in a written complaint to the polis that we were selling drugs on the side.

Clearly phrenology deserves a second look.

Ooooh tell us more please, I love this kind of shit!!!

47 minutes ago, HeWhoWalksBehindTheRows said:

Ooooh tell us more please, I love this kind of shit!!!

There's not a lot more to say - an outside contractor brushed against her while doing his job, and she contacted head office the next day to say that he'd sexually assaulted her. He got suspended from his job for a few weeks while it was investigated. The problem was that two other members of staff witnessed it and said that he'd literally just grazed past her in a narrow corridor while his hands were full of heavy equipment, so he couldn't possibly have copped a feel, as she'd claimed. Probably didn't help that one of the witnesses was our line manager, who she bypassed with the complaint without even discussing it.

She went off on leave while her claim was investigated, and when they found there wasn't any evidence, she quit the job with immediate effect. A few days later, we got notification that she'd called the police to report that the premises was being used to sell drugs under the counter (specifically cocaine IIRC). She got another job nearby, and supposedly had to leave that one under even worse circumstances.

Anyway, McGarry, eh? What a fruitloop.

Edit: I was not the outside contractor nor a witness, thankfully.

Edited by BFTD
Typooooo

1 hour ago, BFTD said:

There's not a lot more to say - an outside contractor brushed against her while doing his job, and she contacted head office the next day to say that he'd sexually assaulted her. He got suspended from his job for a few weeks while it was investigated. The problem was that two other members of staff witnessed it and said that he'd literally just grazed past her in a narrow corridor while his hands were full of heavy equipment, so he couldn't possibly have copped a feel, as she'd claimed. Probably didn't help that one of the witnesses was our line manager, who she bypassed with the complaint without even discussing it.

She went off on leave while her claim was investigated, and when they found there wasn't any evidence, she quit the job with immediate effect. A few days later, we got notification that she'd called the police to report that the premises was being used to sell drugs under the counter (specifically cocaine IIRC).

Is it? DMs are open

When I go down it won't be for 6 months worth of a train drivers wage.

On 13/05/2022 at 12:51, BFTD said:

Right down to that style of glasses, McGarry looks very similar to a moon-howler I used to work with who quit her job because nobody would back her up over an incident she lied about, before putting in a written complaint to the polis that we were selling drugs on the side.

Clearly phrenology deserves a second look.

Bump(s).

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Not embezzling any money, the money she wasted was the taxpayers in respect of the prosecution.

FTFY.

Doesn’t change the question how is she paying her own lawyers for the appeal.  I’d guess they aren’t working pro bono.

• 3 months later...