Natalie McGarry- Again

Tom McB

Look at all the frothing unionists wetting their pants over this.  If this mob sue McGarrry I will run naked down Sauchiehall Street singing the Moldovan national anthem at a time of P&B's choosing.

She's a car crash. Why would she tweet something like that without having a proper foundation for it? I'm a pleb with a few hundred followers and I wouldn't tweet something like that without being able to back it up. She's an MP with thousands of followers. Bizarre behaviour.

Yep, on social media, she needs to switch it off or stick to putting out surgery times. She's now got a bullseye painted on her head, every loonball and troll in the land will try and get a response out of her and I don't think she will be able to walk away from it all.

She's a bit like Mone in that respect.

Yep, on social media, she needs to switch it off or stick to putting out surgery times. She's now got a bullseye painted on her head, every loonball and troll in the land will try and get a response out of her and I don't think she will be able to walk away from it all.

She's a bit like Mone in that respect.

Yes its definitely not that she is in fact a complete and utter car crash.

Let's blame others...

Like who? I thought the SNP were playing the Who? Never heard of her.. Don't think we have any MPs with that name.. Card?

Do you have any examples of this fascinating sounding card game?

Yes its definitely not that she is in fact a complete and utter car crash.

Let's blame others...

Who's blaming others? She's brought this on her own head.

'We must all stick up for her, she's a nat after all' is probably what fits your narrative of SNP supporters/members. The truth is somewhat different in real life.