• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Tom McB

Natalie McGarry- Again

You think she would be keeping her head down and working away instead of looking for trouble on social media.

"The MP will first be asked to make an “appropriate apology†and give a donation to charity rather than be sued."

That shouldn't be a problem...

Look at all the frothing unionists wetting their pants over this.  If this mob sue McGarrry I will run naked down Sauchiehall Street singing the Moldovan national anthem at a time of P&B's choosing.

You think she would be keeping her head down and working away instead of looking for trouble on social media.

I agree with this.

She's a car crash. Why would she tweet something like that without having a proper foundation for it? I'm a pleb with a few hundred followers and I wouldn't tweet something like that without being able to back it up. She's an MP with thousands of followers. Bizarre behaviour.

Yep, on social media, she needs to switch it off or stick to putting out surgery times. She's now got a bullseye painted on her head, every loonball and troll in the land will try and get a response out of her and I don't think she will be able to walk away from it all.

She's a bit like Mone in that respect.

Surprised the yoons took so long to find out about this,it happened quite a few days ago

Surprised the yoons took so long to find out about this,it happened quite a few days ago

I wouldn't worry,  GERS will be along in a jiffy to take their rabid wee minds off it.

I'm sure someone is having a quiet word at the moment.

Like who? I thought the SNP were playing the Who? Never heard of her.. Don't think we have any MPs with that name.. Card?

Yep, on social media, she needs to switch it off or stick to putting out surgery times. She's now got a bullseye painted on her head, every loonball and troll in the land will try and get a response out of her and I don't think she will be able to walk away from it all.

She's a bit like Mone in that respect.

Yes its definitely not that she is in fact a complete and utter car crash.

Let's blame others...

Like who? I thought the SNP were playing the Who? Never heard of her.. Don't think we have any MPs with that name.. Card?

Do you have any examples of this fascinating sounding card game?

Yes its definitely not that she is in fact a complete and utter car crash.

Let's blame others...

Who's blaming others? She's brought this on her own head.

'We must all stick up for her, she's a nat after all' is probably what fits your narrative of SNP supporters/members. The truth is somewhat different in real life.