The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your own committee members admitted the pitch wasn't playable. Everyone knows if the ball won't bounce, it won't be on. An early inspection would have saved everyone's time.

Get a new ball if it won't bounce

If Kilbirnie were at home it would have been off! Scratch that they would have managed to make it playable as Pollock are without their main man!

Na it would have been fine as there was no greeting faced Wee bassa putting pressure on the ref citing health & safety

Really!!!!!! :o

You must be a creative reader!

But to clarify I was just emphasising the fact the game is ON (there I go again) and quoting my source.

Thanks for the info.I am sure everybody is delighted that the game will go ahead. (AHEAD WE GO) ha.

Hurlford announced there would be a pitch inspection, and there was - if you can see a conspiracy in that then you need help.

what the f**k you on. I said not really a conspiracy when hurlford said it was touch and go. Gies peace ffs. Am saying it's not a conspiracy 🙈

Young calum haswell passed the pitch inspection and what a really decent lad calum is to talk to.

Himself and his brother Ross are a great pair of guys and a credit to football despite the tough job that they do.

tell Yer daft arse fellow fans about last week and who called game off mate. Who said to ref health and safety concerns. Early inspection 😂😂

Archived