The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really. I did wonder why he filmed the game from the far side. Poor show. He didn't leave Hurlford on good terms but he should still be afforded the same courtesy afforded to any visitor.

the tv man left Hurlford on good terms cause I was standing with Wullie Hyslop when the guy was leaving and Wullie said he would find out who was shouting and swearing at him and the reason he wasn't allowed to film from the usual spot, tv man was happy enough with this but not earlier antics of hurlford committee man

'bad terms'? is that how it's described? that's poor if that's the company line but suspect i know who's interests/faces are served with that. If two individuals can act like that in front of hundreds of folk then it may be possible to speculate about things behind closed doors.... It really doesn't matter anyway, it's not my problem and other than those two i got zero hassle and otherwise enjoyed my return. good luck in semi's 

The expression "bad terms" has never been used on this thread in relation to the abuse you received on Saturday, so it can hardly be the company line. Not that my opinion should ever be interpreted as anybody's company line or as serving anybody's interests or faces. Fortunately, it is not my place to defend or represent the actions of others.

Look forward to seeing Saturday's highlights and seeing you at Blair Park for the league match.

No wonder gb I've saw posts on this mocking our lads in stand,Young kilbirnie fans were shouting verbals exc from start bit of banter here and there,does that merit 20 of them wanting to start a riot at ft???

20 people to start a riot lol

Technically not true. Will be banned from supporters buses & the club can apply to have him banned from any games they play in

I see. So will need to apply to every team we play away so he doesn't get in 😂 bonkers

A didnae see gingers comments or yours as my mobile pnb was showing a computer pnb and must have been behind time,

A reckon most teams would probably play ball in banning the culprit tho there prob would be certain clubs that won't.

A wasn't at the game tho a would be trying to find the coin throwers,the boy on the dugout usually isnae a bad boy, saying that I might no have met him drunk lol

A didnae see gingers comments or yours as my mobile pnb was showing a computer pnb and must have been behind time,

A reckon most teams would probably play ball in banning the culprit tho there prob would be certain clubs that won't.

A wasn't at the game tho a would be trying to find the coin throwers,the boy on the dugout usually isnae a bad boy, saying that I might no have met him drunk lol

. Personally think he rattled some bravery pills on sat 😂. Was well out of the ordinary from him. Normally quiet. It'll fair hurt him when all his mates are at games and he's in the hoose

. Personally think he rattled some bravery pills on sat . Was well out of the ordinary from him. Normally quiet. It'll fair hurt him when all his mates are at games and he's in the hoose

So he's a regular then? I thought it was just a boy who went up for the QF.

Archived