The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

Eh??

So we all should anticipate getting abuse from an opposing teams committee when we visit their ground?

Aye right

On this occasion, yes. We've all seen the hassle Killiepiyo gets on here for leaving Hurlford and going to Talbot. If anyone thought he was just going to turn up on Saturday and stroll past the home support with his camera without anyone saying anything to him then they are deluded. It's the juniors after all - sense and pragmatism don't cover into it.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed , im pals with lots of ladeside lads on here and would share a pint any day of the week with them despite our huge rivalry and I like them hate one another for 90 minutes.

ï¸ï¸However eamonn is an onion ring short of a munchie box.

you may be right there Blazer boy ! but i do no right from wrong and what happened was wrong so bug of creep and go play dream team !

On this occasion, yes. We've all seen the hassle Killiepiyo gets on here for leaving Hurlford and going to Talbot. If anyone thought he was just going to turn up on Saturday and stroll past the home support with his camera without anyone saying anything to him then they are deluded. It's the juniors after all - sense and pragmatism don't cover into it.

It wasn't the Hurlford support giving him abuse though it was Hurlford committee men. That is not on.

They may have been within their rights asking him not to film from a certain area but they could have asked politely instead of ranting and swearing.

Says a lot about the class and graciousness of the club if you ask me.

If the situation was reversed do you think the Talbot committee would have acted in this way.

It wasn't the Hurlford support giving him abuse though it was Hurlford committee men. That is not on.

They may have been within their rights asking him not to film from a certain area but they could have asked politely instead of ranting and swearing.

Says a lot about the class and graciousness of the club if you ask me.

If the situation was reversed do you think the Talbot committee would have acted in this way.

I wasn't even at the game and I thought there might have been a bit of aggro towards him, probably not from the committee mind you.

Was the intention to film from the gantry, and if so wouldn't it have been better to ask for permission in advance?

Not to worry though as heard he's away to film Barcelona next season :huh:

The only club he's ever wanted to film for :)

I wasn't even at the game and I thought there might have been a bit of aggro towards him, probably not from the committee mind you.

Was the intention to film from the gantry, and if so wouldn't it have been better to ask for permission in advance?

Yes he was "asked" not to film from the gantry. As I say they were within their rights to ask him not to film from there but there is a correct way of doing things and club officials should know better.

As for asking permission, I don't know what the etiquette is for this. Do other clubs ask for permission to film from there.

no mention of pollok supporters lashing out in the enclosure? and the tubes that have the flags all up for a tear up then as soon as they are confronted they fill their knickers until the coppers stand infront of them.....your manager is a w**k end of.

and if its all ladesides fault wheres the footage ? surely its been videod ....better yet wheres the highlights only show polloks goal and fuckall else because you done heehaw worthy of showing bar score a dodgy penalty.

and i for one couldnt give 2 fucks what you think of the ladeside support....your manager can celebrate all he likes but it should have been with his own team and fans not turn round and give it the get it up ye gesture. hes lucky really as it could have been alot worse for him....people are arrested for inciting riots at senior games so why not at junior games?

ladeside support the envy of junior football....ps f**k pollok ....that is all for me

your a w**k end of ya dick we shat it from nobody,if we rose to it there would have been a war because all yer wee fanny hard man fans who were there to cause it from start,fact,quite obvious ye all stick like shite doon there fact,aye we cheated aye our manager over celebrated ya bunch a fannies

your a w**k end of ya dick we shat it from nobody,if we rose to it there would have been a war because all yer wee fanny hard man fans who were there to cause it from start,fact,quite obvious ye all stick like shite doon there fact,aye we cheated aye our manager over celebrated ya bunch a fannies

. 😂😂😂😂 oh ffs and on it goes. And they say kilbirnie boys are idiots. Calm yerself. Lot of posts on here getting out of hand. One thing I do notice is the tarring of our whole support by actions of a few.

No wonder gb I've saw posts on this mocking our lads in stand,Young kilbirnie fans were shouting verbals exc from start bit of banter here and there,does that merit 20 of them wanting to start a riot at ft???

I walked away as ave stated. Was severely pissed off but am 37 now with family and just went away rantingike an idiot. Can see there is more went on than I heard ..Will tell you now tho that our committee are acting on our lads and have already acted on some so there is a ban or 2 on there way. I spoke you lads up the back and know it was banter. Ave met some of you down the wee lane as well when you came kilbirnie. Let's try put it behind us now. Lot said in heat of moment

'bad terms'? is that how it's described? that's poor if that's the company line but suspect i know who's interests/faces are served with that. If two individuals can act like that in front of hundreds of folk then it may be possible to speculate about things behind closed doors.... It really doesn't matter anyway, it's not my problem and other than those two i got zero hassle and otherwise enjoyed my return. good luck in semi's 

No wonder gb I've saw posts on this mocking our lads in stand,Young kilbirnie fans were shouting verbals exc from start bit of banter here and there,does that merit 20 of them wanting to start a riot at ft???

by the way I said in a pat about the lads up the back. Wasn't mocking them. Just pointing out some were doing same as some kilbirnie lads. 2 wrongs make more wrongs.

There would have been no carry on had your manager not did what he did. Winters celebrates with his own supporters and gets booked...utter nonsense, a shame...while your manager turns and gives it the big get it right up ye to the opposition fans. His own players couldnae celebrate the goal, he spoiled it for them. Your manager has history, he's no angel, he knew what he was doing, he could have been injured due to his own stupidity.. will he learn ?. Next time better he celebrates with his own fans just like his goalscorer...he might get booked by an idiot of a ref but it would be safer for everybody.

Ano bud yer a sound guy,too much been said so should be put to bed now,I didn't want to post but was speaking up for our lads,only a game of football at end of day lol

I'll see yo at the vale for a beer 😂😂

Sorry to say but you have just contradicted your previous statement.(probably not from the committee mind you).

Archived