The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you should be called Jack ass ! i was behind the dug out No one spat No one threw coins and No one threw cans why cant you except this its the truth ! your manager was well out of order he baited the ladeside support ! the rest of the Pollok bench behaved you jack ass

Cause I know it isn't the truth? Your an embarrassment, your trying to condone something which clearly isn't. Surely you were involved or your related to the idiot on top of our dugout? 😂😂😂

Really. I did wonder why he filmed the game from the far side. Poor show. He didn't leave Hurlford on good terms but he should still be afforded the same courtesy afforded to any visitor.

the tv man left Hurlford on good terms cause I was standing with Wullie Hyslop when the guy was leaving and Wullie said he would find out who was shouting and swearing at him and the reason he wasn't allowed to film from the usual spot, tv man was happy enough with this but not earlier antics of hurlford committee man

The whole situation would have been avoided with proper segregation on the day and by that I mean putting away fans on the away terrace of the ground end of.This game and the previous behaviour of Kilbirnie fans at Newlandsfield in games v Lok and neutral matches always had the potential for trouble.Next time Lok need to prepare properly.

The whole situation would have been avoided with proper segregation on the day and by that I mean putting away fans on the away terrace of the ground end of.This game and the previous behaviour of Kilbirnie fans at Newlandsfield in games v Lok and neutral matches always had the potential for trouble.Next time Lok need to prepare properly.

The situation could have been avoided by your manager not giving it the get it right up ye at the goal. There was no trouble at the league game as your manager did not do the get it right up ye. A wee word in the wee fellas ear would save a lot of hassle. Ask your right back and keeper who they thought started the trouble...nah don't bother, don't want them getting into trouble from the wee mad ninja. He spoiled the celebrations for his own players.

The situation could have been avoided by your manager not giving it the get it right up ye at the goal. There was no trouble at the league game as your manager did not do the get it right up ye. A wee word in the wee fellas ear would save a lot of hassle. Ask your right back and keeper who they thought started the trouble...nah don't bother, don't want them getting into trouble from the wee mad ninja. He spoiled the celebrations for his own players.

I agree Mcinally knew what he was doing and it was stupid.

Don't think there should be segregation at all at junior games. Mingling and having banter with other fans is what junior football is all about.

the tv man left Hurlford on good terms cause I was standing with Wullie Hyslop when the guy was leaving and Wullie said he would find out who was shouting and swearing at him and the reason he wasn't allowed to film from the usual spot, tv man was happy enough with this but not earlier antics of hurlford committee man

I meant when he left Hurlford at the end of last season, not at the end of Saturday's match.

Surely a phone call between Talbot and Hurlford prior to the match could have ironed out any problems that might have been encountered with the filming position? The reaction from the couple of committee members should have been anticipated.

Kilbirnie are not alone in having a hooligan fringe suitably tanked up with Buckfast that adds to their courage in groups when as individuals they are mostly cowards. The do surface more at later cup games and all teams affected would rather they stayed in their hovels than besmirch the teams name.

Kilbirnie fans have contributed here by wishing Pollok well and I'm sure the vast majority are decent people.

Bo'ness in the east have an element on a par with Kilbirnies louts. Many clubs though haver faced the same problem over the years and it's difficult for the clubs to combat them as they don't want anything to do with these mini terrorists.

Great result for the lok.

Very pleased.

Soured at the end by the actions of our manager and the Ladeside support.

Both were very much in the wrong.

The reputation of our manager everyone is aware of not a fan myself this kind of thing only cements that reputation in junior football

Ps the arthurlie support above nugent please stop being so nice must drive the lie supporter mad.

Im not really sure how to take that as I dont fully understand your point? Anyway as for making the Lie support mad, only one really but hes grumpy all the time anyway I think being tea total is a factor, good guy though........

On being nice though, I was brought up to try and see the best in everyone and taught that if youve nothing good to say then dont say anything, I rarely comment on things on here just warble on but will defend anything or anyone I feel is unjutly villified as thats what I belive is the right thig to do.

Another things is that there is no point in getting involved in arguments on here with a large ammount of people as they would see the other side of the argument no matter how you offer it........... I am terrible for muttering nasty things about lots of posts on here under my breath though.

Archived