The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

Huge hangover please.

Nothing personal against Blasties but as you're one of the sides in contention for the title I hope you go into a nosedive. In the same way I hope Lok and Hurlford either make the final or draw one another in semi

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

piss your talking piss that man baited the ladeside support and you no that ! no one spat at the bench and no one tried to start a fight ! your lies would shame all the devils in hell ! i would even want beith to beat you !

I've loads of respect for the ladeside lads on here mate but you are just a chin dribbling mess here.

So winters doesn't get kicked after he played the ball? The defender hits him late, anywhere else on the park a foul, so correct decision.

never a penalty looked more like the Pollok players action in playing the ball that causes the coming together of the two, neither were penalties and if that was your team you'd be moaning if that had been given against them.

i have never seen a manager bait other fans like he did !

Get over yourself ya roaster. Baited or not, the fans are adults who should be able to control themselves. Blame the arseholes that lost their shit rather than the guy that dared to celebrate a last minute winner

Children, children Camelon fan here. Was at the Kilwinning game today, great advert for the junior cup, a tackle in the box on one of our players. I thought it was fair, the Kilwinning guy not so....it's all about perspective. Have the good grace to agree/disagree but let's not drag ourselves into the dregs that is senior football.

Agree with that as well even though you didn't have the grace to admit it was a soft penalty. Easier to pray on the weak than come clean. Some growing up from all would be better rather than your stupid Yaaaaaassssssssssss comment earlier.

I like the passion but it has to be controlled.

Didn't have the grace? This is my post from immediately after the game

post-16584-14578295874254_thumb.jpg

The Camelon fan on this thread wins hands down in the nobility stakes but inadvertently explains why Camelon have not been weighed down by silverware.

Football is nothing without passion. A line must be drawn between lobbing bins at folk and shouting invective, but he takes alleged fair play a stage too far by his indifference to a penalty decision.

piss your talking piss that man baited the ladeside support and you no that ! no one spat at the bench and no one tried to start a fight ! your lies would shame all the devils in hell ! i would even want beith to beat you !

You should stick to no posting on pnb

That's right-the village idiot challenging the whole Pollok bench to a fight wasn't actually there albeit caught on all cameras and was just out for a stroll!The Kilbirnie committee have to get a grip of this whole mob and ban them if they have any backbone.Disgraceful bevvied up wee village boys.But will Kilbirnie Ladeside Football Club deal with this as in a village and support as small as Kilbirnie they will know exactly who the troublemakers are.

That's right-the village idiot challenging the whole Pollok bench to a fight wasn't actually there albeit caught on all cameras and was just out for a stroll!The Kilbirnie committee have to get a grip of this whole mob and ban them if they have any backbone.Disgraceful bevvied up wee village boys.But will Kilbirnie Ladeside Football Club deal with this as in a village and support as small as Kilbirnie they will know exactly who the troublemakers are.

Bevvied up wee village boys...you sound like a pompous pretentious old tart ffs

"pompous pretentious old tart"...naw that'd be me young Mr. Cityrocker...

Anyway,...in answer to Murphy, I sort of remember Tam McQueen saying something to the effect that Camelon were awfully "noble & dignified" (paraphrasing) in 1952...didnae win them anything then either.

Of the teams left in it now...ah,..well,...I don't want any of them to win it.

I was near the lok dug out today and witnessed the incident would like to provide the true account of what happened as it was no more than a misunderstanding.

The man in question (red jacket) dropped change from his pocket which then rolled in front of the dug out. In his inebriated state he climbed on top of the dug out instead of going round to retrieve his money. The picture misrepresents the situation he's actually saying "excuse me bisket have you seen my 77p? I dropped it when the ref awarded that penalty and need it for a can of special for the bus home". Lok supporters wrongly seen this as a threatening act of violence towards their beloved goalie coach and bench. Whilst the gentleman in red calmly tried to explain the situation to the Lok faithful his false teeth fell in the direction of the lok management team (the boys from Ayrshire give him a chance). Again the lok supporters misinterpreted this as an act of aggression and retaliated accordingly. The good gentlemans fellow supporters (oblivious until now) seen the incident and rushed to defend their peer, regretably some came armed with bins. Thankfully the situation calmed down after the lok bouncer/scout settled matters. It was a simple misunderstanding that hopefully does not ruin a memorable afternoon for Lok.

I am unaware if the gentleman ever mangled to retrieve his change or indeed got his can of special, however serious questions have to be asked of Lok officials and G4S staff as to how someone managed to smuggle a bin into newlandsfield. Hope the match is remembered for the football and not this minor incident.

MTLN

I was near the lok dug out today and witnessed the incident would like to provide the true account of what happened as it was no more than a misunderstanding.

The man in question (red jacket) dropped change from his pocket which then rolled in front of the dug out. In his inebriated state he climbed on top of the dug out instead of going round to retrieve his money. The picture misrepresents the situation he's actually saying "excuse me bisket have you seen my 77p? I dropped it when the ref awarded that penalty and need it for a can of special for the bus home". Lok supporters wrongly seen this as a threatening act of violence towards their beloved goalie coach and bench. Whilst the gentleman in red calmly tried to explain the situation to the Lok faithful his false teeth fell in the direction of the lok management team (the boys from Ayrshire give him a chance). Again the lok supporters misinterpreted this as an act of aggression and retaliated accordingly. The good gentlemans fellow supporters (oblivious until now) seen the incident and rushed to defend their peer, regretably some came armed with bins. Thankfully the situation calmed down after the lok bouncer/scout settled matters. It was a simple misunderstanding that hopefully does not ruin a memorable afternoon for Lok.

I am unaware if the gentleman ever mangled to retrieve his change or indeed got his can of special, however serious questions have to be asked of Lok officials and G4S staff as to how someone managed to smuggle a bin into newlandsfield. Hope the match is remembered for the football and not this minor incident.

MTLN

Did you really sit up all night to write that? Pha! a memorable 1st. Post indeed.

You should stick to no posting on pnb

Shut up ya bitter knob!!!! Charged for what? Celebrating? Sober up clownbaws!!!!

why dont the two of you gtf . i know you wont be at the vale for the league game you pathetic pair of keyboard warriors ! 

Archived