The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

Idont think either were penalties inall honestly, if they were my team calling for one I would call but if be dissapointed to have one against me. The first looks like a half hearted block and its a toe v toe but Winters is clutching his ankle? Its a very soft award for me but id have shouted for it be it my team, the second one isnt even worth the replay IMO just a nothing.

Does Staunton get anything at all on the ball?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seeing this at closer quarters just confirms what a stitch up it was. A decision in a big game like this with about 4 minutes to go most refs would have waved play on but the refs seem to know that their Glasgow based employers want them to do pollok a favour.

Something stinks in the running of our game. No second chances in a knockout game. Handed them the game where I would have been very confident in winning the replay. Not sour grapes but a fair assessment as I stated earlier.

You really believe that it's a stitch up for the Glasgow based teams. Then your as bad as the Dickhead spitting and throwing bins at our bench. Or maybe you are said dickhead.

Mon the Lok now

Does Staunton get anything at all on the ball?

Jamie im not sure but contact is minimal if anything, its soft very soft and if on the opposite side youd agree? Matters not a jot however as it was given and Pollok are through, personally id feel undone just glad we got pumped so no complaints.

Jamie im not sure but contact is minimal if anything, its soft very soft and if on the opposite side youd agree? Matters not a jot however as it was given and Pollok are through, personally id feel undone just glad we got pumped so no complaints.

PS long time no speak hope youre well sir :)

what a stitch up it was.

the refs seem to know that their Glasgow based employers want them to do pollok a favour.

Something stinks in the running of our game.

Not sour grapes but a fair assessment as I stated earlier.

Definitely not sour grapes............

I witnessed a lot of things in the shed during the second half but it wasnt from home 'supporters' more from daftiesthat came along with their mates because it was the quarter finals. Nothing serious came of any of it, thank god, and as ive said previously the best team on the day won and all the best for the next stages. Just make sure that you keep the 'scary' ones under house arrest before your home semi-final.

100% agree with the above. I understand what you are saying Hertha. You were standing up for the Ladeside but it came across point scoring.

Better team won & good luck to the mighty in the semi.

Undone is how I feel and then some. The pollok guys just want to believe their team deserved it. Draw would have been fairer. As you say matters not a jot now but I'm glad people are getting a chance to make their own judgement on this. Twice we have been stiffed against the same team.

Twice? What you moaning about from the league match?

Moan about refs, moan about fixtures...

Always cheated never defeated.

what a disgrace the pollok manager is ! he baited the ladeside support after they scored ! 500 fans seen it he tried to incite a riot .. i hope he gets  charged i realy hope so. i have nothing against pollok but as long as that is in charge i hope the worst for them i realy do he is a disgrace 

what a disgrace the pollok manager is ! he baited the ladeside support after they scored ! 500 fans seen it he tried to incite a riot .. i hope he gets charged i realy hope so. i have nothing against pollok but as long as that is in charge i hope the worst for them i realy do he is a disgrace

I can remember when Tony McInally won a quarter final at Newlandsfield with a late goal, but he was in the away dug out celebrating his team winning a huge game. I can remember Pollok fans spitting at the bench and trying to fight... No wait I can't cos that didn't happen as its scummy behaviour that can't be justified.

If you take the passion out of football you take football away from the supporters, Tony isnt everyone's cup of tea hes like the player your support love but if hes against you everyone hates, he wears his heart on his sleeve and good on him.

Junior managers, coaches, players, committee, even supporters to an extent give so much to the game and are given so much abuse by opposition and on many many occasions their own support, imagine the pressure imagine the frustration imagine the wee valve going off on your whistling kettle that's been on the stove for 90 minutes, when it starts whistling as loud and as proud as possible do you deny it? Neither should you deny that guys involved their minute of glory, milk it and enjoy it but it wont ever cover the work and abuse they suffer over a season....................

piss your talking piss that man baited the ladeside support and you no that ! no one spat at the bench and no one tried to start a fight ! your lies would shame all the devils in hell ! i would even want beith to beat you !

This is laughable

Kilbirnie were by far the better team in the first half, we can out second half and took the game to them and despite a fair bit of pressure towards the end were the better team overall after half time. The referee booked Gallacher for kicking the ball away and didn't book Kilbirnies 7 for the same, so was hardly one sided. Hanlon also got booked for a 50/50. The ref got the penalties right. At the end of the day despite the smash and grab we scored 1, Kilbirnie didn't, we deserve to go through.

The fact that people are trying to blame the small minority of the Ladeside fans that let their club down today on our manager is even funnier.

I'm not taking any sort of high ground Berryblastie but Pollok supporters wouldn't have acted the same If the roles were reversed.

Pure class act - In the league game both teams had 15 shots at goal, you had one more on target, we hardly did anything wrong or robbed you that day, in fact we should have put it to bed at 2-1 when Summers and Staunton went up front.

piss your talking piss that man baited the ladeside support and you no that ! no one spat at the bench and no one tried to start a fight ! your lies would shame all the devils in hell ! i would even want beith to beat you !

😂 Any other Kilbirnie fans going to attempt to out-stupid this moron?

I don't think it was a stone Waller, but I do think there was a foul by the defender which gives the ref a decision to make. Seen them not given in past but the reaction of the defender shows he knows he made contact IMO.

Football isn't always about who plays best for 90 minutes, I said before the game on here it will be fine margins, either a moment of genius or a mistake that will win the game. Defender made a mistake and it cost a replay and the tie.

Pollok have had many heartbreaks in the Scottish in my life time so know what it feels like.

Will be interesting to see how your team go from here. Do they kick on and put a run together that could have them fighting for the league, or does this give them a huge hangover of a missed opportunity?

Haha so a manager can't celebrate? Our #12 Ross McCabe was spat at by a Kilbirnie fan. The actions of those associated with your club shame all the devils in hell. Had it as one or two idiots but your post and sweeping under the carpet of the hooligan element you occasionally carry makes me hope the SJFA throw the book at you.

Archived