The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to his majesty Tom Johnston ' I can confirm that we have written to both clubs looking for their observations. If what is stated in the referee's report is correct there could be sanctions against either club or both club'.

What did the ref see ?.....he was other side of pitch booking Winters when it all happened. He only witnessed the aftermath of the incident. Did the cameraman get any of McInally's celebration... or was he concentrating on Winters celebration ?

According to his majesty Tom Johnston ' I can confirm that we have written to both clubs looking for their observations. If what is stated in the referee's report is correct there could be sanctions against either club or both club'.

What did the ref see ?.....he was other side of pitch booking Winters when it all happened. He only witnessed the aftermath of the incident. Did the cameraman get any of McInally's celebration... or was he concentrating on Winters celebration ?

Pollok will be given a hardy handshake & a pat on the back well done whilst we will be hung drawn & quartered in George Square with the 4 parts sent to each corner of the country to serve as warning to others .

Time to move on lads. I have witnessed Tony celebrate goals in that area of the Stadium, but it's usually all Pollok fans behind his dugout.

He also chats with people in that area.during games.

He is a very emotional guy & I find his behaviour on the touch line entertaining.

He is a decent lad & should be left in peace, his side has just beaten a very good Kilbirnie team to reach the Scottish Cup Semi Final.

If Kilbirnie have banned everyone involved then I don't see the issue anymore? The guy who spat/threw money shouldn't be allowed at football matches and Ladeside fans should be segregated at Newlandsfield; problem solved.

If Kilbirnie have banned everyone involved then I don't see the issue anymore? The guy who spat/threw money shouldn't be allowed at football matches and Ladeside fans should be segregated at Newlandsfield; problem solved.

Not sure if I agree with the segregation part.

What has always been great about junior football is the ability to watch a game where you want in the ground, standing next to who ever you wish.

Segregation is a bad move forward and IMO should always be a last resort, in fact could be argued creates more tension between clubs and supporters.

One incident should not require such drastic action.

Not sure if I agree with the segregation part.

What has always been great about junior football is the ability to watch a game where you want in the ground, standing next to who ever you wish.

Segregation is a bad move forward and IMO should always be a last resort, in fact could be argued creates more tension between clubs and supporters.

One incident should not require such drastic action.

Sad but a case of better safe than sorry. We had 1300 at Newlandsfield on Saturday and the only coverage in the national paper, despite it being a waste of a paper, was the idiot on top of the dugout.

Sad but a case of better safe than sorry. We had 1300 at Newlandsfield on Saturday and the only coverage in the national paper, despite it being a waste of a paper, was the idiot on top of the dugout.

Not sure what paper you exactly refer to as not bought one for years. But if it's the Sunday Mail you refer to it readership is so low that I would argue the positive tweets from the bbc sports guy with 34k followers who no doubt have an interest in sport have a bigger impact than 200k people buying a pish newspaper and possibly not reading every thing in it.

Not sure what paper you exactly refer to as not bought one for years. But if it's the Sunday Mail you refer to it readership is so low that I would argue the positive tweets from the bbc sports guy with 34k followers who no doubt have an interest in sport have a bigger impact than 200k people buying a pish newspaper and possibly not reading every thing in it.

Exactly and it stinks of the usual " senior newspapers " delving into their twice annual junior game and the journalist dissapears during the game to have a fly trouser w**k / instant report because a dug walked onto the park.

Over reaction and total lazy journalism .

Lazy journalism is correct. The Evening Times incorrectly credited Kean with both Hurlford goals and McLean with all three for Beith, which according to the pb scores thread was also wrong.

Exactly and lazy journalism is my pet hate ; it's like a joiner being unable to hammer a nail into a snow ball : huh:

Archived