The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

I can assure you that coins were thrown. I can assure you that one of our coaches was spat at. I do agree with you that our manager had a big part to play in the ugly scenes yesterday, don't think anyone will really argue that he should have been a bit more sensible with his celebration.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terrible post and give them a break .

Nothing to do with the club if a few people can't behave themselves.

Ladeside as a club can't control every emotion of every single fan and show them some slack here.

I've said the majority of fans were brilliant, but these guys have no place in football and something should be done about the vile actions that they did. Spitting and throwing money at our bench isn't excusable.

Your a disgrace and your clubs inability to control its hooligan element is a disgrace.

Yeheverything is being made up by our coaching staff. What kind of player would say he was spat at for no reason? Really hope the camera caught it so something is done about it!

Listen m8 our club works it's balls off to ensure that everyone behaves and enjoys our matches whatever the result ,

SO I WILL ASK YOU THIS 6/8 STEWARDS 6/7 POLICE AT MATCH WHY WEREN'T THEY SITUATED IN STAND AMONGST A MIXED SUPPORT INSTEAD OF DOING FK ALL???

If these people which BOTH CLUBS PAID FOR had done their jobs then the wee tit wouldn't have got his arse near dugout and your management wouldn't have gestured to crowd .

DON'T COME ON HERE AND SLAG MY CLUB OFF WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THE WORK GOOD PEOPLE PUT IN

no mention of pollok supporters lashing out in the enclosure? and the tubes that have the flags all up for a tear up then as soon as they are confronted they fill their knickers until the coppers stand infront of them.....your manager is a w**k end of.

and if its all ladesides fault wheres the footage ? surely its been videod ....better yet wheres the highlights only show polloks goal and fuckall else because you done heehaw worthy of showing bar score a dodgy penalty.

and i for one couldnt give 2 fucks what you think of the ladeside support....your manager can celebrate all he likes but it should have been with his own team and fans not turn round and give it the get it up ye gesture. hes lucky really as it could have been alot worse for him....people are arrested for inciting riots at senior games so why not at junior games?

ladeside support the envy of junior football....ps f**k pollok ....that is all for me

no mention of pollok supporters lashing out in the enclosure? and the tubes that have the flags all up for a tear up then as soon as they are confronted they fill their knickers until the coppers stand infront of them.....your manager is a w**k end of.

and if its all ladesides fault wheres the footage ? surely its been videod ....better yet wheres the highlights only show polloks goal and fuckall else because you done heehaw worthy of showing bar score a dodgy penalty.

and i for one couldnt give 2 fucks what you think of the ladeside support....your manager can celebrate all he likes but it should have been with his own team and fans not turn round and give it the get it up ye gesture. hes lucky really as it could have been alot worse for him....people are arrested for inciting riots at senior games so why not at junior games?

ladeside support the envy of junior football....ps f**k pollok ....that is all for me

still drunk?

who has been arrested in senior football?

envy of junior football, maybe in North Ayrshire, but not further that that.

anyone inciting a riot would be arrested regardless. well it certainly aint you sweetie rustlers your fans are absolutely rank rotten.

no awnsers to the pollok fans giving it billy big baws and then being put in their place when push comes to shove didnt thinkso ....all about the big bad ladeside.

as the song goes " No one likes us....we dont care".

Listen m8 our club works it's balls off to ensure that everyone behaves and enjoys our matches whatever the result ,

SO I WILL ASK YOU THIS 6/8 STEWARDS 6/7 POLICE AT MATCH WHY WEREN'T THEY SITUATED IN STAND AMONGST A MIXED SUPPORT INSTEAD OF DOING FK ALL???

If these people which BOTH CLUBS PAID FOR had done their jobs then the wee tit wouldn't have got his arse near dugout and your management wouldn't have gestured to crowd .

DON'T COME ON HERE AND SLAG MY CLUB OFF WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW ALL THE WORK GOOD PEOPLE PUT IN

I have said it was a handful of idiots and I have no idea, the police and stewards should have been there, but until we scored there was no problems. Like every club plenty of people put in good work.

Don't try and blame our management celebrating for it. as I said earlier if it had been you scoring we'd all have been gutted and disappointed as you rightly are but swift wouldn't have been spat at or had anything thrown at him. I'm delighted Tony is Pollok manager and it's great to have passion in the dugout.

I have said it was a handful of idiots and I have no idea, the police and stewards should have been there, but until we scored there was no problems. Like every club plenty of people put in good work.

Don't try and blame our management celebrating for it. as I said earlier if it had been you scoring we'd all have been gutted and disappointed as you rightly are but swift wouldn't have been spat at or had anything thrown at him. I'm delighted Tony is Pollok manager and it's great to have passion in the dugout.

Listen jack let's no kid ourself here your management knew what they were doing they went for the big windup and got a reaction, unfortunately that reaction has overshadowed a good junior cup tie and hijacked umpteen pages of this topic.

Yes I'm gutted but that's football hopefully we will get a few decisions in a few games to come .

No Pollok supporters were lashing out ya clown. And as for that last sentence...some of your fans are scum of the earth, as proven by their antics at the game yesterday.

you should be called Jack ass ! i was behind the dug out No one spat No one threw coins and No one threw cans why cant you except this its the truth ! your manager was well out of order he baited the ladeside support ! the rest of the Pollok bench behaved you jack ass

you should be called Jack ass ! i was behind the dug out No one spat No one threw coins and No one threw cans why cant you except this its the truth ! you manager was well out of order he baited the ladeside support ! the rest of the Pollok bench behaved you jack ass

Do us all a favour log off

From a neutrals point of view I don't think either incidents were even close to penalties but that's football!!! Some decisions go for you & some go against you, that's why we all love football. However these personal insults between individuals are disgusting! We had 4 fantastic occasions yesterday, with bumper crowds, end to end attacking football, goals etc and all we can do is trade insults to each other. Either get back to talking passionately but sensibly about the quarter final matches or mods please do us all a favour and lock this topic as it's became farcical.

From a neutrals point of view I don't think either incidents were even close to penalties but that's football!!! Some decisions go for you & some go against you, that's why we all love football. However these personal insults between individuals are disgusting! We had 4 fantastic occasions yesterday, with bumper crowds, end to end attacking football, goals etc and all we can do is trade insults to each other. Either get back to talking passionately but sensibly about the quarter final matches or mods please do us all a favour and lock this topic as it's became farcical.

Well put jj,it's getting boring.

Archived