The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if one or two teams are stick outs the quality of the grade is better? Not for me.

Close games, leagues or cup ties = the kind of football I want to see.

the standard of the best would obviously be better. It hardly needs explained.

If celtic v rangers had been the 16th it would have definitely affected the crowd that's a no brainer 2nd old firm game in 4 yrs you would lose all the neutrals as well as some of your own fans

Aye right ladeside fans would miss a Scottish semi to watch the old firm 😂😂😂 don't think so

Agree a few neutrals might not attend but then again if it was ladeside v beith they might prefer that derby

If it's on the 16th the Celtic V Rangers game will be a 12:30 ko so if the Junior Semis kick off at 3pm there's no reason - other than attending the earlier match - that folk can't take in both. 

That's a double header that a lot of fans will want to see and you'd think the social club of the home side will do an even better turn if folk are showing up at noon to start their drinking and watch the game at Hampden on the box. 

In short, anyone using the Hampden game as an excuse not to go to a Junior semi was probably never that interested in the 1st place, ditto the horse racing.  

ETA: If Pollok are at home in a semi then Newlandsfield could be a colourful place that afternoon with some blow-ins from Hampden making an appearance.  :lol:

If it's on the 16th the Celtic V Rangers game will be a 12:30 ko so if the Junior Semis kick off at 3pm there's no reason - other than attending the earlier match - that folk can't take in both.

That's a double header that a lot of fans will want to see and you'd think the social club of the home side will do an even better turn if folk are showing up at noon to start their drinking and watch the game at Hampden on the box.

In short, anyone using the Hampden game as an excuse not to go to a Junior semi was probably never that interested in the 1st place, ditto the horse racing.

ETA: If Pollok are at home in a semi then Newlandsfield could be a colourful place that afternoon with some blow-ins from Hampden making an appearance. :lol:

Going down to the beith game to support my local juniors team. Should be a good game all in all. Heard there is a good amount coming down from Barrhead for the game which should generate a bit of atmosphere aswell

Good man and it should be a good game with a very good crowd; here's hoping for a Beith win in what will be a very tough game .

Last time I went to see Camelon away from home in the QF of the Scottish to a team from the second level in the West they got right royally and deservedly humped by Rutherglen.

So taking nothing for granted tomorrow, haven't had a swally in Kilwinning in about 15 years,looking forward to it.

Most exciting day of the Junior season, for me.

4 classic games in prospect, very difficult to predict who will progress.

I fancy Kilwinning to beat Camelon.

Beith to beat Arthurlie in a penalty shoot out next Saturday.

Kilbirnie to win a close encounter at Newlandsfield.

Hurlford v Talbot, both teams have struggled a bit so far this season. But both clubs have an abundance of class players at their disposal.

Talbot's Graham Wilson is the key player for me,if he plays well Talbot will win the game.

Last time I went to see Camelon away from home in the QF of the Scottish to a team from the second level in the West they got right royally and deservedly humped by Rutherglen.

So taking nothing for granted tomorrow, haven't had a swally in Kilwinning in about 15 years,looking forward to it.

Got barred fae the Black Bull

Good luk the morra bud

Archived