The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Ladeside will play better away from home. They need to win on Saturday as i think they will struggle if it's a replay when they need to pressure from the off.

The Blasties will soak up the initial onslaught but their quality will come to the fore late on. They are the dark horses for the cup and Pollok know it.

Can't wait to see the Side on Saturday.

Ladeside 23/10 for victory with Mcbookie. Anyone know Hills prices?.

Cheers

Hi all,

Ladeside will play better away from home. They need to win on Saturday as i think they will struggle if it's a replay when they need to pressure from the off.

The Blasties will soak up the initial onslaught but their quality will come to the fore late on. They are the dark horses for the cup and Pollok know it.

Can't wait to see the Side on Saturday.

Ladeside 23/10 for victory with Mcbookie. Anyone know Hills prices?.

Cheers

I think the cup winners will be the survivors of this tie, wouldn't like to have to choose between them though.

Very fine margins no doubt, I worry about our lack of goals though as sticking the half chance away could be the difference

You are right. It's the same for all ties. Not a lot between most sides so fine margins will be the difference. Be that taking a half chance, keeping discipline or making less mistakes.

Kilbirnie are hugely dangerous opponents and Lok know that so will have to be at their very best to get anything out of this game.Survival in the league was the key this season and that has been achieved.Anything else is a massive bonus.

No idea really because they're all quite balanced. Apart from one of the matches producing an easy winner no outcome will be particularly shocking.

it's a really good cup this year for being so close, although you could argue that no outstanding sides indicates a drop in quality. It's still an exciting competition though

So if one or two teams are stick outs the quality of the grade is better? Not for me.

Close games, leagues or cup ties = the kind of football I want to see. 

Archived