The Quarter Finals

jimbaxters

Ties scheduled for this weekend. As has been said plenty there are some really close games in store. 

Who will go through, do you think?

I personally think all four games could end up as draws but I also have a real feeling that Talbot will do their usual and rise to the occasion.

From what I read the defence is looking better so they just need to click up front. Beware the pound chasers!

But plenty more to talk about than this match. Tally Ho!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No idea really because they're all quite balanced. Apart from one of the matches producing an easy winner no outcome will be particularly shocking.

it's a really good cup this year for being so close, although you could argue that no outstanding sides indicates a drop in quality. It's still an exciting competition though.

Depends what referees are appointed to matches as they have a tendency to ruin big games at this level.

For me

Pollok

Talbot

Kilwinning

Beith

Pollok have Scott Lambie. Beith have Mike Taylor, Hurlford have Stephen Brown and Kilwinning have Lloyd Wilson

would like to gamble my last tenner predicting these 4 games, glad we are going in as underdogs though.

i would think ladeside are clear favourites for this game. Well rested, Pollok star man suspended, and Ladeside arguably the biggest challengers to Talbot on all fronts. If we get through it would be a bigger victory than beating Bonnyrigg.

i would think ladeside are clear favourites for this game. Well rested, Pollok star man suspended, and Ladeside arguably the biggest challengers to Talbot on all fronts. If we get through it would be a bigger victory than beating Bonnyrigg.

Bookies think otherwise

Archived