Dundee United v the Holders/Hibsers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the BBC website they are showing the Sunday fixture but no reference to this one. If it's not on the TV what is the justification for a 12.15 kick off?

If ICT go through it should be moved to Pittodrie regardless.

^^^Both Semi's are on Sky

I think we should boycott this one in protest of the SFA's incompetence

Fair enough, if it's on TV it was never going to be a 3pm on a Saturday; the Pittodrie comment still stands - though I know it won't happen.

Guest DAVIDB69

According to the BBC website they are showing the Sunday fixture but no reference to this one. If it's not on the TV what is the justification for a 12.15 kick off?

If ICT go through it should be moved to Pittodrie regardless.

The Celtic v rangers game is exclusively live on Sky our one sky and bbc

Fair enough, if it's on TV it was never going to be a 3pm on a Saturday; the Pittodrie comment still stands - though I know it won't happen.

This. Pittodrie is perfect for this match but the SFA are just full of inconsiderate thickos. 

Got to laugh at the OP saying Hibsers. They sure Hibs'd it in the league cup quarter final earlier this season and they certainly Hibs'd it last at the same stage last year, second in the table and came to lowly Hibs and it took 2 hours of fitba' and penalties to progress

They should revert back to being called Dundee Hibs(ers)

For clarification, I stand by my original thread title.

Semi Final prices £7 for concessions and £18 for adults, very decent

Very good. Was expecting £35 with no concessions. Although I'll probably shell out £28 for the south stand, as I am a massive ponce with disposable income.

I'd be willing to pay an extra fiver if it meant dropping a bomb on the east and west stands and building two gigantic Dortmundesque kops beside the pitch at either end.

Archived