Dundee United v the Holders/Hibsers

United are rotten, do you disagree?

Rotten but improving. 5 wins and a draw out of the last eight matches.

How are Hibs doing? 2 wins and 3 draws. Hibsing it?

[Edited because I forgot about the first match against Hearts.]

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We PROBABLY will go down this season. You DEFINITELY went down last season, despite having a significantly bigger budget than us.

There are fans of some clubs who may legitimately have a go at us; not fans of Hibs though.

I'm sure this has already been pointed out but I've only got a brief window: those c***s wish they went down last season.

Got to laugh at the OP saying Hibsers. They sure Hibs'd it in the league cup quarter final earlier this season and they certainly Hibs'd it last at the same stage last year, second in the table and came to lowly Hibs and it took 2 hours of fitba' and penalties to progress

They should revert back to being called Dundee Hibs(ers)

Well this is definitely not the type of response I was looking for. Not one bit.

I'd rather Hibs at Hampden tbh, a replica of the 2005 semi would be special. Their fans suffer from the same wee team syndrome as our neighbours so you're better off just feeling sorry for them I think.

Wee team syndrome :lol:

We're twice the size of club as your diddy mob. Getting ahead of yourself a bit there.

We PROBABLY will go down this season. You DEFINITELY went down last season, despite having a significantly bigger budget than us.

There are fans of some clubs who may legitimately have a go at us; not fans of Hibs though.

Actually, fans of any club that has ever existed can legitimately have a go at your club or, in fact, any other club.

Wee team syndrome :lol:

We're twice the size of club as your diddy mob. Getting ahead of yourself a bit there.

Wee team in the city I meant, mate. As in Hearts are Edinburgh's big team just as United are Dundee's. Sorry for the confusion.

Archived