Dundee United v the Holders/Hibsers

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1Pretty sure you can hear him shouting Spittal's name a few times before his pen :lol:

Paul Dixon doesn't look to pleased after he scores his either.

2Just watched Jason Cummings interview there, he's some boi :lol:

"Thought I had The Pirlo in my locker but I'm obviously huvnae" :lol:

1I don't think there is a rule against doing that, but it was still unsporting.

Logan stayed on his line throughout though; most keepers get away with coming off their line.

We should have known that he would play a blinder and display more mobility than Oxley has ever shown.

2The humour has worn thin for some time now; Cummings can do it when it justifies but when it comes after mishaps and shocking efforts, that is unacceptable. He is far beyond the line between confidence & arrogance, it affects his game as well as our results. Despite the amount of goals he has scored, he is not a potent player or an effectual striker - which is bizarre for a 'twenty-goal-per-season striker'. Without improving the basic aspects of his game, he is just cocky-go-lucky: gambling our results on one of his punts.

The way he strutted off at half-time suggests that he isn't remotely affected by his errors. His confidence may not take a hit, but he's less likely to learn from his mistakes and take a better option. Some may congratulate him on taking the fourth penalty, but I think it was reckless audacity more than anything else.

Bartley and Logan were the only players that should be proud of their overall performance.

Cummings is a legend, doesn't take himself seriously :lol:

He doesn't need anyone to tell him he fucked up. Had he pulled it off everyone would be raving about him. He fucked up, that shit happens but they're through to the final. It doesn't matter now.

Late to the thread, has anyone mentioned that the Hibs keeper is slightly rotund...

It has been touched on.TBF to the guy,he played a blinder with some vital saves even before the shoot out.

Pretty sure you can hear him shouting Spittal's name a few times before his pen :lol:

Paul Dixon doesn't look to pleased after he scores his either.

Just watched Jason Cummings interview there, he's some boi :lol:

"Thought I had The Pirlo in my locker but I'm obviously huvnae" :lol:

He shouted everybody's name, me and my dad were in tears, Hibs had just scored their pen and you could hear him shouting the name of the next player. I was pretty gutted at the penalties but the keepers antics were fucking hilarious. That's why Dixon gave him the Shhh and Demel looked like he was going to kick f**k out of him.

Well that was a load of shite, Mixu got no clue again! Plays Morris left back and then takes him off in first half for Dixon, waste of time.

Thought Dillon was united's motm, very good. As well Erskine done well actually to win the game, unlike some shit bags.

McKay, wtf

Agree with you about Dillon, also thought Erskine had a decent game with some really nice touches - I wonder how much more he could have offered if he had a bit of game time under his belt. Rankine was also decent though not too influential, undoubtedly one of our fittest players despite being one of the older ones. I don't get the love for Knoyle, no more than competent and gave the ball away too cheaply too often; maybe he has potential but nothing more.

The less said about some of the other performances the better.

Logan undoubtedly MotM but Bartley also very impressive. Cummings a very lucky laddie, his arrogance will be his downfall.

Won't sully this thread too much with my thoughts on Mixu.

Hope Hibs go on to win the final against whichever arse cheek they get.

Thought both sets of fans yesterday were good, better in the second half when things started to pick up. as far as I'm aware no trouble, all pretty good natured even on the walk back.

Can only imagine what it'll be like today, would love it if hibs managed to sneak it against either of these horrible mobs.

Guest DAVIDB69

Thought the attendance of 19000 was absolutely awful two teams in poor form mind you.

I noticed united fans were standing watching the game in passageways etc, hate going to Hampden to be forced to stand.

Although with a 28 quid ticket people sat down.

Our tactics , fitness levels overall quality under mixu has been utterly disgraceful and he needs to be shown the door along with all his signings at the seasons conclusion

Archived