Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

What's the chances of this being moved to tynecastle cos celtic won't sell out their allocation

Thats the funny thing. If they hadve drew United, Inverness or Hibs, the stadium would be half full but cos its against 'them', they will be battling over tickets

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pressure is equally on you not to get humiliated by a struggling team with a shite manager :lol:

You're awfy good at telling me what I know by the way. Deffo a burd lol.

All the pressure's on your team and you know that.

Anyone can admit that.

Except of course, you?

Fancy Celtic to absolutely pump them.

Likewise. There will be hype beyond belief about a close game, could go either way, it's the Old Firm and the form book goes out the windae, Hugh Keevins will have an orgasm about the greatest fixture ever etc etc etc....

But at the end of the day Celtic are streets ahead and will probably cuff them 6-0 or something.

For all the pending bluster I expect a dreadful match with poor quality on both sides, with both sets of fans belting out from the old sectarian/pro-terrorist songbooks in an attempt to make up for the depressing realisation that they're a total irrelevance in modern football.

See the vast majority of Old Firm games from the past 20 years.

Interesting - I don't expect to have seen/heard/read anything about this in the media following the game.

Celtic are having a shocking season but they will definitely show up for this one. Hopefully Aberdeen will keep it together while the Hoops are entirely distracted from league duty in the weeks ahead of this game.

Noooo. You just want it to be.

What?

Your mighty team of Europes finest that only this season had you assistant manager claiming the "lack of competition in Scotland" was responsible for the side's failings...

vs

My team of free-transfer journeymen under an unknown Manager?

You're right....you should win very easily and feel zero pressure.

Let's see how that goes...

What?

Your mighty team of Europes finest that only this season had you assistant manager claiming the "lack of competition in Scotland" was responsible for the side's failings...

vs

My team of free-transfer journeymen under an unknown Manager?

You're right....you should win very easily and feel zero pressure.

Let's see how that goes...

Yay! We got there.

I do expect to win easily. Very easily. You're not in our league. Literally.

Yay! We got there.

I do expect to win easily. Very easily. You're not in our league. Literally.

True.

Neither were Dundee.

But you destroyed them only this week....no wait, you didn't at all.

I do like your brave face though.

Very fetching.

Last season the Gers support collectively dreaded facing Celtic....today....we're going nuts for it.

Bring it on! :thumsup2

True.

Neither were Dundee.

But you destroyed them only this week....no wait, you didn't at all.

I do like your brave face though.

Very fetching.

Last season the Gers support collectively dreaded facing Celtic....today....we're going nuts for it.

Bring it on! :thumsup2

Celtic have beaten St Johnstone 3-1, 4-1 and 3-1 respectively this season if we're going down that route.

Bring it on!

Archived