Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

Absolute fucking travesty. Deila the shit c**t shouldae been sacked months ago cos he's responsible for this shambles - the worst Celtic team in my lifetime. Nae heart, nae passion, nae ability - a squad of fucking bottlejob c***s. Sevco are pish, that result & performance is fucking shameful.

Still shouldnae have even reached the shootout if Thomson doesnae f**k us over with the throw in or Roberts taps in the open goal. Pathetic.

Time for Deila to f**k off now. What's he waiting for?

:lol:

You got PMT or something?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute fucking travesty. Deila the shit c**t shouldae been sacked months ago cos he's responsible for this shambles - the worst Celtic team in my lifetime. Nae heart, nae passion, nae ability - a squad of fucking bottlejob c***s. Sevco are pish, that result & performance is fucking shameful.

Still shouldnae have even reached the shootout if Thomson doesnae f**k us over with the throw in or Roberts taps in the open goal. Pathetic.

Aye, it all stemmed from a throw in!

Oh Nicola :lol: :lol:

In her maws pouch when Biggins, Muggleton, Payton and Slater were in their pomp

Outstanding

:lol:

Name them.

In addition to this, tell us how many viewers it got in comparison to Leicester v West Ham

In addition to this, tell us how many viewers it got in comparison to Leicester v West Ham

Yup. That fact means f**k all. Just because it got shown, doesn't mean anyone watched it.

Although the people who think it gets absolutely zero interest outside Scotland can't genuinely believe that either.

It did. If he gives the correct decision then they don't score.

Acknowledged the decision was wrong however if Celtic had been awarded the throw in, how do you know Rangers wouldn't have won the ball back and scored or Rangers in the remainder or the match wouldn't have gone on to score two or three. You will never know.

Suggest you look at the bigger picture. For the majority of the match Celtic were out passed and out run.

Is that you Jacqueline???

it took you 36 words before you blamed the ref, thats impressive willpower there

Archived