Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of parallels between Sevco and Gretna. Join the third division and quickly promoted through the leagues, along with a cup final appearance.

Would be nice if they could die at the end of their inaugural premier league season as well.

Very impressed with Rangers the most part. Went right at it. I would say I was impressed with their support if it wasn't for a few loud outbreaks of sectarian singing.

Leaving that guff aside they gave tremendous backing to their team for the whole game. If they could just shelve the prehistoric crap they'd actually be 10 ten times more respected than they are now.

10x0=?

I watched the game on beIN sports and the commentator said Billy MacKay was playing for Rangers and Conor McGregor for Celtic. Mark Hateley was the least impartial studio guest I've ever seen. I'd have been seething if I was a Henman.

Just a small observation from the pre-match photos:

JS87614125_zpsohyhdhav.jpg

JS87614329_zpsq4l4jtvu.jpg

Rangers a lot tighter as a group, everyone is standing up - they look ready.

Celtic on the other hand look like they can't be bothered. The front row are pretty much kneeling down. The back row look like they have been told to 'cuddle' each other but really don't want to - the look defeated already.

My observation is that the back row on the Rangers team are having sex with the front row but somebody is missing out due to the 6-5 formation.

I thought that after half time Rangers weren't all that good (storming goal aside of course) but Celtic were so so shite that it didn't matter.

Trav's penalty though.

Brown has always been shite. Got megged by Del Piero about 5 mins into his Scotland debut and that's been about the story of his career since. Never a top level player.

The only difference now is that his legs have gone, so whereas before he was getting mugged off by Andrea Pirlo, now it's Barrie McKay!

post-62033-0-76441800-1460907791.gif

This post seems to have been deleted.

Henrik's tongue, on 06 Mar 2016 - 18:12, said:

Why have a lot of people been fooled by a win over a Dundee team who never showed up?

Celtic are pish, but they are less pish than Rangers.

I shall laugh when the mutants are put back in their box. I shall laugh like a fucking drain

Hope Celtic destroy these c***s.

Aye..

I agree it will be a different game from last time. Rangers might even manage a shot on goal this time.

Shit happens over a seaon - and Deila is an imposter - but we are a better football team than Rangers. That is indisputable.

Miles better..

Fancy Celtic to absolutely pump them.

Hibsing things.

Archived