Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Entertaining game. Some of those penalties were shocking though, always amazes me how professional, paid footballers can hit a ball so poorly from 12 yards out. Thought Celtic would win it comfortably, although Rangers were better than I'd expected. Still, Celtic were woeful, and should be embarrassed with that performance.

What a poor Celtic team.

They should have been way ahead of a Rangers team who've spent 4 seasons in the lower league's. Instead it's anyone's guess who'll win the league next season. Disgrace.

Aye, you'd imagine this pretty much destroys the credibility of any argument from Celtic fans/commentators that the current side/manager is good enough, and that fans are too critical. They've made no progress and to have let Rangers seemingly catch up with them is a bit embarrassing from them. Wasn't just the result, since surprises can happen, but the fact that Rangers controlled large parts of the game. Shockingly poor from Celtic.

A Rangers team down to the bare bones, only five subs on the bench and Ronnalds rockets got scudded.

Roooooaaaarrrrrrrr.

Honest stuff from wee McCann at the end there.

"Celtic, the champions elect, outplayed by a weakened Rangers side".

The most pleased I've been since wee Nacho sent us into the Yoofa Cup Final :D

Archived