Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

Magee's wife (if she does indeed exist) deserves pity OF game or not.

Trust me she exists, the amount of times I've had the face chewed off me for coming home blootered after all day sessions up at Aberdeen and Dingwall etc is very very real :(

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, I'm afraid not.

As I've said many a time before on here, I hope that 'Rangers' win this as the fallout and meltdown from certain quarters will be EPIC :) I don't think it'll happen but if it does? Oooft!

Imagine wanting Rangers to win at the expense of a Euro spot for us :lol:

Embarrassing and I hope Rangers get cuffed tomorrow.

Cheeky are wee...

God bless the Pope. ..

Am I rite?

I grew up in the West Coast and when I heard certain fans sing a certain song, I thought they were singing 'No Chapel to stand in my eye'.

The thought of eyes being stood in by any religious building freaked me out as a kid so my mishearing probably stopped me following that team...

Hopefully both teams have plenty of players sent off and the game gets abandoned and both teams get chucked or of the cup.

And Walter falls down the Hampden stairs.

Failing that, Good Luck Victims, dont go easy on them this time.

Intae Them (heid first)

Nope, I'm afraid not.

As I've said many a time before on here, I hope that 'Rangers' win this as the fallout and meltdown from certain quarters will be EPIC :) I don't think it'll happen but if it does? Oooft!

I saw that letter you sent to Dave King m7

Think Celtic will win 2-0. Rangers hyping themselves up because they won the 2nd tier of Scottish football, largely thanks to Hibs going on a losing streak and them managing to scrape through game after game with late winners and unconvincing performances.

Just because they beat Dundee, so what? Hibs have beaten Aberdeen, Calley and Hearts this season and are still shite so there's no reason to believe Rangers will win here apart from big headed moronic over hyping supporters.

Archived