Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a OF neutral, I reckon that there is now not much between both clubs and certainly not as much as the bookies think; if 4/1 is still available for Rangers on the day I will certainly be backing them. I have a feeling however that the game will probably be decided on discipline, as whoever gets the first red card will settle the debate. I have a slight inkling that the blues will probably prevail which will result in a first for Scottish football in that both domestic cups will have been won by teams for the first time in their history. Quite an achievement and will probably never happen again?

Sorry mikey did slagging off Yer fellow green and greys touch a wee nerve Only time celtic fans have a shower is when they share one with their sister

All Old Firm supporters are the same.

Milked for every penny over a sham rivalry and moronic bigotry.

Life's losers :lol:

As a OF neutral, I reckon that there is now not much between both clubs and certainly not as much as the bookies think; if 4/1 is still available for Rangers on the day I will certainly be backing them. I have a feeling however that the game will probably be decided on discipline, as whoever gets the first red card will settle the debate. I have a slight inkling that the blues will probably prevail which will result in a first for Scottish football in that both domestic cups will have been won by teams for the first time in their history. Quite an achievement and will probably never happen again?

Remember we're up against lower league teams, you really can't say that we're close.

Tickets now on sale for us. Those on HTS and were at previous rounds including Morton home game get first dibs. Tickets £18 and £28 which is reasonable I think. Just bought mine for main stand. Only real issue I have is the £7 'special delivery' Charge.

As for the game hoping Celtic can put in a good performance and not one of our usual semi final horror shows that turn up every now and again.

Didn't get charged special delivery for Ross County, Inverness or any other semi final. Oh except when we played Rangers last season and for Dundee United final last season. Chancers! Are any of the Rangers fans being charged by their club for tickets for this?

£7 for special delivery but we can collect them for free
£7 for special delivery but we can collect them for free
Cheers. I bought mine online but wasn't given an option to pick up from ticket office (which I would've taken if given, since we are at home on Saturday)

Didn't get charged special delivery for Ross County, Inverness or any other semi final. Oh except when we played Rangers last season and for Dundee United final last season. Chancers! Are any of the Rangers fans being charged by their club for tickets for this?

We got charged that for our Dundee United semi last season, they do it for Scotland games as well. 

Funnily enough, I'm sure charging £7 to 50,000 people would go some way towards the installation costs for electronic turnstiles.  

Archived