Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

Delia is out of his depth...the above reference would sum up David Murray and blowhards like yourself who , for most of his tenure, would've licked the sweat off his balls ....selling the club for £1 ...oh dear...yet you lot are still slavering about war chests for next season!! Do you never learn!!

Of course you have a slim chance...it's a football match mate. Can't see it happening though.

Point is Celtic really don't have to be that great to beat Rangers. We won't have to play at top of our form.

Oh dreary me.  Whose moronic PP alias does this tragedy belong to?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course you have a slim chance...it's a football match mate. Can't see it happening though.

Point is Celtic really don't have to be that great to beat Rangers. We won't have to play at top of our form.

Doubt it will be the easy win/formality you seem to think.

The current Rangers team is totally different from the last old firm game.

Maybe so But if the players and management go into this game thinking they don't have to play at the top of their form...

celtic may not have been in top gear this season but in this game they will turn it up a notch thats a fact.

sevcos centrebacks are worse than celtics...ball over the top and their all over the place.

lee wallace and tavernier wont have the same freedom of bombing up and down, brown will bully halliday and holt like he did with ian black the last time.

wagpen is out that leaves fake tan miller upfront alone...griffiths vs miller i know where my moneys at.

bring on the govan globetrotters

celtic may not have been in top gear this season but in this game they will turn it up a notch thats a fact.

sevcos centrebacks are worse than celtics...ball over the top and their all over the place.

lee wallace and tavernier wont have the same freedom of bombing up and down, brown will bully halliday and holt like he did with ian black the last time.

wagpen is out that leaves fake tan miller upfront alone...griffiths vs miller i know where my moneys at.

bring on the govan globetrotters

I worry about Holt and Halliday's concentration whilst pishing themselves at Scott Brown's bouffant !!😀

2mw9sw0.jpg

I worry about Holt and Halliday's concentration whilst pishing themselves at Scott Brown's bouffant !!😀

2mw9sw0.jpg

I'd worry more about them being inferior to anyone in the Celtic midfield if I was you, Boab.

See this Ronald roar thing, does he just stand on the touchline and start roaring like a lion?

I'll explain it to you if you give us your modus operandi in hiding Celtic cakes in supermarkets.

Deal?

I'd worry more about them being inferior to anyone in the Celtic midfield if I was you, Boab.

It's a cracking rug though no!?😀

We're clear underdogs, but most think it will be closer than last season's LC semi.

C*ltic cruising by HT, without us testing you once in 90mins, we can't do much worse.

It's a cracking rug though no!?😀

We're clear underdogs, but most think it will be closer than last season's LC semi.

C*ltic cruising by HT, without us testing you once in 90mins, we can't do much worse.

Aye he looks like an 80's lesbian. :D

Archived