Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mikey getting his usual hard on over celtic , probably be sitting watching the game doing the Ronny roar

He calls himself mikey, g&g or not, that's pretty dicky.

. Celt*c 4/6 Rangers 4/1 the bookies don't see it even close.

Not a gambler but even I know that that means we don't really have a hope in a hell of winning.

We are utter garbage , no denying that, but are still by far the best team in Scottish football.

A comfortable 4 or 5 win for Celtic against a very much over rated championship side

Top of the premiership by 4 points isn't exactly 'by far the best team'

No doubt Celtic are favorites, but Rangers have a good chance I reckon.

This game hinges on Ronny Roars job, so the pressure on him is immense.

Top of the premiership by 4 points isn't exactly 'by far the best team'

No doubt Celtic are favorites, but Rangers have a good chance I reckon.

This game hinges on Ronny Roars job, so the pressure on him is immense.

On our day we are head and shoulders above every other team in Premiership or at least should be.

Rangers are a mish mash of shite and average playing in the 2nd tier of Scottish football. We will hammer them without being at our best, of that I have no doubt👊ðŸ»

Not one Rangers player would make it into ,albeit best team in Scotland, a poor Celtic side. That's the reality.

Oh dear how sad.  Our squad of earnest young professional would be much improved by spending times with your lingerie-wearing, dildo-wielding joke of a manager who has systemically turned your club in to a byword of discord and incompetence.

Oh dear how sad.  Our squad of earnest young professional would be much improved by spending times with your lingerie-wearing, dildo-wielding joke of a manager who has systemically turned your club in to a byword of discord and incompetence.

is that actually true? if so that is hilarious :D

On our day we are head and shoulders above every other team in Premiership or at least should be.

Rangers are a mish mash of shite and average playing in the 2nd tier of Scottish football. We will hammer them without being at our best, of that I have no doubt

How many times this season have Celtic been 'on their day'? That's why I think we have a chance, albeit a slim chance.

Deilas team is there for the taking and you know it. 

is that actually true? if so that is hilarious :D

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1324653-ronny-deila-celtic-players-dont-need-a-repeat-of-sex-toy-treatment/

He's correct about the fact that not one of Warburton's globetrotters would get a game in the current sellick side.

Caw canny my wee dosser pal.  I've been telling the P&B bears that you'd rather wear blue boxers than green y-fronts with grey trimmings.  Don't let me down!

http://stv.tv/sport/football/1324653-ronny-deila-celtic-players-dont-need-a-repeat-of-sex-toy-treatment/

Caw canny my wee dosser pal.  I've been telling the P&B bears that you'd rather wear blue boxers than green y-fronts with grey trimmings.  Don't let me down!

It would be 100x funnier if you boys were to beat them as the sellick seethe and fallout would be off the charts.

I think they will pump you however.

No Surrender.

Oh dear how sad. ..... who has systemically turned your club in to a byword of discord and incompetence.

Delia is out of his depth...the above reference would sum up David Murray and blowhards like yourself who , for most of his tenure, would've licked the sweat off his balls ....selling the club for £1 ...oh dear...yet you lot are still slavering about war chests for next season!! Do you never learn!!😂

How many times this season have Celtic been 'on their day'? That's why I think we have a chance, albeit a slim chance.

Deilas team is there for the taking and you know it.

Of course you have a slim chance...it's a football match mate. Can't see it happening though.

Point is Celtic really don't have to be that great to beat Rangers. We won't have to play at top of our form.

Archived