Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last 3 haven't really been proper titles though have they? Let's be honest, how could they be genuine with the only club that would really challenge out of the picture. Despite finishing top they are hollow victories only with no serious competition.

You have to feel sorry for Aberdeen if they go on and win it then :( poor Aberdeen and their tainted title :(

Let's just say they are more proper than the titles "won" by the previous incarnation of the club you support whilst they were cheating financially.

If the club had been 'cheating' why have ruling bodies UEFA, SPL/SFPL & SFA not pursued severe punitive measures including title stripping?

Aside from that with regards to serious competition, we still managed to win 7 trophies under Alex McCleish whilst O'Squeel and Henrik Larsson were plying their trade over in the other side of the City.

Celt*c have had f*ck all to contend with over the last 3 seasons to trundle over the finishing line weighed down with the number of points they've been gifted.

At least the Sheep appear to be having a go this year, but it will prove nothing other than whimpering protest come May. I really hope I'm wrong however.

If the club had been 'cheating' why have ruling bodies UEFA, SPL/SFPL & SFA not pursued severe punitive measures including title stripping?

Aside from that with regards to serious competition, we still managed to win 7 trophies under Alex McCleish whilst O'Squeel and Henrik Larsson were plying their trade over in the other side of the City.

Celt*c have had f*ck all to contend with over the last 3 seasons to trundle over the finishing line weighed down with the number of points they've been gifted.

At least the Sheep appear to be having a go this year, but it will prove nothing other than whimpering protest come May. I really hope I'm wrong however.

Boab, can I ask, are you actually a grown man?

O'Squeel ffs :lol:

Indeed.

Reminds me of the way Mancini was raved about for his 'success' with Inter while their only credible challenger had been weakened to the extent that it was only ever going to be a one horse race.

The fact that Aiberdeen are pushing the scum close says more about the latter's failures than anything else.

You won't even challenge Aberdeen in the foreseeable future :lol:

Celtic's recent titles are hollow, not tainted.

Rangers' twenty first century ones are entirely tainted and should be removed.

None of the domestic successes achieved by either, certainly in the last three decades merit anything but head shaking scorn from those who don't need a stacked deck to enjoy their football.

It's cute that Sevco supporters actually think they have a chance in this one.

While the way they are playing has obviously changed, they absolutely shat their pants the last time they played sellick and failed to even muster a shot on target.

The green bigots will absolutely bury warburtons globetrotters in this one.

While the way they are playing has obviously changed, they absolutely shat their pants the last time they played sellick and failed to even muster a shot on target.

I actually see Celtic only as slight favourites here. They're pretty hopeless and are under immense pressure in this game.

A Rangers win wouldn't surprise me at all.

the way we defended tonight, will further push the odds in favour of C*ltc, that's ok though, reckon we're still worth a value punt!

The last 3 haven't really been proper titles though have they? Let's be honest, how could they be genuine with the only club that would really challenge out of the picture. Despite finishing top they are hollow victories only with no serious competition.

post-67299-0-80253400-1458412045_thumb.g

Fail

I actually see Celtic only as slight favourites here. They're pretty hopeless and are under immense pressure in this game.

A Rangers win wouldn't surprise me at all.

Does your arse never get sore on yon fence?

Archived