Rangers v Celtic

hoopy1967

I hope that the 9000 or so GFITW who turned up at The Piggery today are guaranteed a ticket for the game against us. It will be a pleasant change for them to see a team playing football as it is meant to be played.I am also looking forward to the barrage of posts predicting a rout of Rangers like we had in the last round.

If we "play football" and you lot "play football" then we will fucking horse you.

Stick that in the old prediction bag.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any Hearts fans know how much the boy paid for the plane flyover yesterday?

This is a great opportunity for fans of every proper football club in Scotland to have a whip round for a plane trailing a banner that says..

"SNP - these are the bigoted wife beating c***s you should be targeting with your act. Not the rest of Scottish football. Stop avoiding the truth"

This is a great opportunity for fans of every proper football club in Scotland to have a whip round for a plane trailing a banner that says..

"SNP - these are the bigoted wife beating c***s you should be targeting with your act. Not the rest of Scottish football. Stop avoiding the truth"

£900 apparently

My wife could batter me, mate. And you...

This has been Wallaces only good season with Rangers, a lot of people forget he was shite under McCoist only last season. Improved a bit under McCall when played as a wing back. I remember a few Rangers fans on here complaining about him a bit.

Don't get me wrong he's been superb this season, back to his Hearts form. But Shinnie has been the best Lb in Scotland for about 3 years, only Robertson could run him close in that time. Nothing to do with who he plays for.

He was decent when he first arrived also , hence the frustration during the third and second division and begining of last year when he seemed to be one of the many who were declining under the management as we always knew a decent player was there

If we "play football" and you lot "play football" then we will fucking horse you.

Stick that in the old prediction bag.

Seem to remember the same sort of prediction from opposition fans when we were due to play a team that fielded their reserves against your manky shower.

I am not saying that we are definitely going to beat the Scum in the semi-final, what I will say is that the game will be a lot closer than some of them seem to think.

Seem to remember the same sort of prediction from opposition fans when we were due to play a team that fielded their reserves against your manky shower.I am not saying that we are definitely going to beat the Scum in the semi-final, what I will say is that the game will be a lot closer than some of them seem to think.

Are you having Deva Ju?

Your Dundee comparison is meaningless by the way. I could dig up Celtics head to heads with St Johnstone this season again... but I won't.

He was decent when he first arrived also , hence the frustration during the third and second division and begining of last year when he seemed to be one of the many who were declining under the management as we always knew a decent player was there

I think he's a good player, been really good this season. I just think it'll take more than one good season in the championship to be rated higher than Shinnie, who has been consistently good for a few years now.

I think he's a good player, been really good this season. I just think it'll take more than one good season in the championship to be rated higher than Shinnie, who has been consistently good for a few years now.

He was good at Hearts though and at the old Rangers before they died. I personally think he's better than Shinnie, Shinnie is a really tidy player on the ball but Wallace is a different type of player, quicker, more powerful and very direct. I'd take Wallace over Shinnie, even though I do really like Shinnie too.

Robertson should be ahead of both for starting for Scotland.

Are you having Deva Ju?

Your Dundee comparison is meaningless by the way. I could dig up Celtics head to heads with St Johnstone this season again... but I won't.

Ah, the St Johnstone game response.

I could dig up Rasellickbyrawaybigmans recent cup history against Inverness or Ross County, but I won't.

Ah, the St Johnstone game response. I could dig up Rasellickbyrawaybigmans recent cup history against Inverness or Ross County, but I won't.

But I thought you were comparing teams we'd both played this season?

You thick c**t.

But I thought you were comparing teams we'd both played this season?

You thick c**t.

This is a Cup thread in case you had not noticed. Thick c**t

Yeah and you compared our result against Dundee in it. In the league. We played St Johnstone. In the league. St Johnstone rode you. In a cup. Where Ross County and Inverness come into it I do not know.

Love to see Rangers win it then getting knocked back for Europe because they're a finacial basket case.

Was the rule not 3 consecutive years' independently audited accounts or something?

Think the sfa can put still teams forward citing sporting merit though.

Unsure tbh.

Rangers v Celtic is the only match in Scotland that anyone outside this country takes a passing interest in.

Vile filth?

You seem fairly delicate.

You don't step outside Scotland much do you?

I've been working in England last five years. It doesn't even register down there. None of it does. You're nothing outside Scotland, just accept it.

Leigh Griffith vs our young centerbacks is likely going to be crucial. He should be able to get the better of them. But what I am thinking is that many of our defensive problems come when we have lots of possession and territory and gaps open between midfield and the center backs allowing them to be exposed to break aways. If Celtic dominate possession our backs and midfield may not have those gaps.

In the attack we are horribly wasteful. Generally 20 shots for 1 or 2 goals. My thoughts here are that teams started to pack the defence and prevent us getting space wide so we are struggling to create clean openings and end up shooting form far. Dundee did not pack the back and we were able to find wide space. If this has been Rangers problem in attack then we are likely to get better chances with less shots against a team that will not set up to be two ranks of 4-5 sitting on the box and about 5 meters in front of it.

I have watched almost nothing of Celtic this season. But my experience in sport in general is that you dont just turn it on for one game at will, if you are flabby and lazy in your execution of your skills as a habit over the season (as results indicate) you cannot turn up to a big game\final or what ever and turn on the style. Ronnie needs to get the team moving up the gears and hitting their full potential before they mean the Gers. If they wander in as half arsed as they seem to be so far they will get a serious surprise.

I wonder what the odds are on Broony getting a red?

Anyway apologies for interrupting the fun.

Archived