The All New 2016 MLB Thread

lichtie23

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep the faith and enjoy. Hopefully the roof will be open. Where is your seat?

Nosebleed stuff, section 521. Did the tour yesterday and worked out where we'll be. Should have a great view, doubt roof will be open.

Nosebleed stuff, section 521. Did the tour yesterday and worked out where we'll be. Should have a great view, doubt roof will be open.

I've been down near third base and up in the clouds one evening when they decided to close the roof. Took about 30 minutes.

20 hours ago, Stu said:

500s aren't too bad, the occasional foul ball ends up all the way up there! Atmosphere is gonna be electric tonight. So tempted to buy a ticket but can't be shelling out $200+ for every post-season game if we make ALCS and potentially WS!

I live right beside the dome so I always hear what happens before the TV - Want to hear the home run horn plenty tonight! :D 

500s aren't too bad, the occasional foul ball ends up all the way up there! Atmosphere is gonna be electric tonight. So tempted to buy a ticket but can't be shelling out $200+ for every post-season game if we make ALCS and potentially WS!

I live right beside the dome so I always hear what happens before the TV - Want to hear the home run horn plenty tonight! [emoji3] 

Two home runs in the first innings for you!

Aye, so that was as run of the mill as expected! Walking back to the hotel you'd have thought a dictator has been overthrown with all the car horns going. One guy was selling T-shirts with Texas Chainsaw Massacre on them.

IMG_1476071967.054322.jpg.04798fad0d9bdc

IMG_1476071982.254843.jpg.2ca1d32cdd02ed

Archived