Newtongrange star

b on the star

On 11/3/2016 at 23:34, Benny The Fish said:

What did Faceman say?

On 11/4/2016 at 00:02, Benny The Fish said:

I'm getting the gist of your reply Toffee. But I sense double standards from Faceman if that was his comment.

On 11/5/2016 at 00:32, Benny The Fish said:

Do you think Nitten will get relagated? I hope not because I have a lot of time for Stevie, Murray, Walter and Hammy. But I think they are going down.

19 hours ago, Benny The Fish said:

P.S. I've never posted on your sad wee thread until Friday - until there was a personal attack on my club and digs at me. So now I will bid you farewell. And hope you get relegated emoji23.png

Never posted before FRIDAY so the top 3 posts are not you.  Benny the fish + Casey Jones + Toffee man = 1 and the same TROLL

How can a ' personal attack on my club' happen a personal attack would be on a person would it not

On 2/24/2017 at 15:32, db11 said:

Heard that club debts are growing quickly. £50k+.
Looking grim. Would rather see the star stay up as it beats an away trip to tayside and also 6 easy points for the rose

It's strange the same figure was quoted last year as well, perhaps that's because the Social Investment LOAN to resurface the 7 a - side astro park was for that amount 4 years ago and having attended the AGM last May the LOAN is being paid as per agreement.

On the Relegation question, will we go down it certainly looks like it, but that's football , while nobody is happy about it the reality is we've not gained enough points so we will deserve to go down. 

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, db11 said:

Are the club not in debt whitegates? Excluding the loan for resurfacing the 7 aside park

At this moment in time I honestly don't know. At last year's agm there was a level of debt excluding loan, but the members were told the Treasurer had agreements in place to repay as best as he could. The 1/2 year financial report showed the debt level had been decreasing steadily, so the Treasurer has been working hard to reduce it. I'm sure by the agm in May will confirm that we are heading in the right direction off the park.

1 hour ago, whitegates said:

Never posted before FRIDAY so the top 3 posts are not you.  Benny the fish + Casey Jones + Toffee man = 1 and the same TROLL

How can a ' personal attack on my club' happen a personal attack would be on a person would it not

It's strange the same figure was quoted last year as well, perhaps that's because the Social Investment LOAN to resurface the 7 a - side astro park was for that amount 4 years ago and having attended the AGM last May the LOAN is being paid as per agreement.

On the Relegation question, will we go down it certainly looks like it, but that's football , while nobody is happy about it the reality is we've not gained enough points so we will deserve to go down. 

Hello Whitegates

Just to say that I am not Benny, and as I know who Casey is, he isn't Benny either.  So no one person and certainly no tr0ll

I support Musselburgh Ath, and I posted a note on this topic recently asking how the Nitten fans felt about the season. I also said in another post that I would rather Nitten stayed up as it is better to have an away tie nearby that have an extra journey up north for this fixture.

Until yesterday no one responded as to how the team were performing. You are now the 2nd person who has responded about your position in the league, so cheers for that 

As this topic was started by,what looks to be a Nitten supporter, I just thought given the situation that a follower of your team may be on to say how they felt. As said - at least two now have!

1 hour ago, Your time is up said:

The club is doomed but nobody holding there hands up

4 days to make your 4th post. 

A name with 4 words.

Just a shot in the dark at your favourite number!

By the way with grammar like that you sound a bit like the toffee fan or Benny the fish supper from down the road.

The club ain't doomed. Either come up with something possitive or piss off down the road and watch a club that's doomed.

On 01/03/2017 at 17:57, Exadmirer said:

A name with 4 words.

By the way with grammar like that you sound a bit like the toffee fan or Benny the fish supper from down the road.

The club ain't doomed. Either come up with something possitive or piss off down the road and watch a club that's doomed.

Think you must have went to school cause you know all about grammar! However, if you are going to be a smart @rse then try and learn to spell! That way you will be more POSITIVE when trying to point score!

Here are another couple of '4' references for you.

Musselburgh won by 4 clear goals today.

Your team are more than 4 points adrift from safety in the league!

Might try and get more four you in the next few days!

Guest brycey
2 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Think you must have went to school cause you know all about grammar! However, if you are going to be a smart @rse then try and learn to spell! That way you will be more POSITIVE when trying to point score!

Here are another couple of '4' references for you.

Musselburgh won by 4 clear goals today.

Your team are more than 4 points adrift from safety in the league!

Might try and get more four you in the next few days!

noo noo toffee theres nae need tae bring grammar intae it n its no arse its erse n its troo cos even a kin spell lol

12 minutes ago, brycey said:

noo noo toffee theres nae need tae bring grammar intae it n its no arse its erse n its troo cos even a kin spell lol

ha ha brycey, a ken a shood av come tae you fir advice b4 posten my message! 

On 01/03/2017 at 17:57, Exadmirer said:

A name with 4 words.

Whilst you may feel you have the grammatical side of things covered, your spelling leaves a lot to be desired.

Guest brycey
On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 16:41, Your time is up said:

The club is doomed but nobody holding there hands up

luke theres nae need tae bring fauldhoose intae this lol

Guest brycey
55 minutes ago, Toffee fan said:

ha ha brycey, a ken a shood av come tae you fir advice b4 posten my message! 

ur speekin ma langwidge noo m8 lol

Archived