Newtongrange star

b on the star

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

So, at this stage, with more than 2/3 of your season gone; having played more games in the bottom half of the league than any other side, and currently sitting second bottom, what do the Nitten fans think of the season so far? Is there a feeling that you might stay up or is you doomed already?

I am reminded of a Tremeloes song today, 'Silence is Golden' - great song!

Do I take it that the Nitten supporters are resigned to playing in the Premier league next season, or just not that bothered about the whole situation with how their team's season is going?

As a Musselburgh supporter, I would rather that Newtongrange stay in the Super league than say Carnoustie or Broughty, as the time to travel to this away fixture is much better, than up to a 2 hour journey up passed Dundee.

no response from anybody about the teams demise this season strange they are always ready to mouth off at games if anybody dares tae have a different point of view from them lol

7 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

I am reminded of a Tremeloes song today, 'Silence is Golden' - great song!

Do I take it that the Nitten supporters are resigned to playing in the Premier league next season, or just not that bothered about the whole situation with how their team's season is going?

As a Musselburgh supporter, I would rather that Newtongrange stay in the Super league than say Carnoustie or Broughty, as the time to travel to this away fixture is much better, than up to a 2 hour journey up passed Dundee.

you wont get much oot the nitten support buddy most of there support are in the oap bracket noo n it wid tak them too long tae write a post oan here lol

On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 19:06, Toffee fan said:

So, at this stage, with more than 2/3 of your season gone; having played more games in the bottom half of the league than any other side, and currently sitting second bottom, what do the Nitten fans think of the season so far? Is there a feeling that you might stay up or is you doomed already?

blankety blank brother get the bugle oot fir the last post doon nitten way lol

47 minutes ago, brycey said:

you wont get much oot the nitten support buddy most of there support are in the oap bracket noo n it wid tak them too long tae write a post oan here lol

Ha ha brycey, maybe you are right, but they the oaps must have a gid pair of lungs cause they usually make a lot of noise at matches if things don't go their way! However, maybe you are also right that they take so long to write a message that they just give up! Still, would have been gid to hear about their current plight! Hope you are still enjoying your football wherever you watch matches these days!

21 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

Correct me if I'm wrong Brycey, but you're slaughtering the fans of a team who are above yours in the league and averaging more points per game played because they're going to go down?! 

difference is the hoose r expected to go down arab a team of nittens calibre should never b in the position they r in at the moment just find it hard to believe that nobody connected with this club even has an opinion on there current demise looks like they've awe gone awol lol

21 hours ago, Junior_Arab said:

Correct me if I'm wrong Brycey, but you're slaughtering the fans of a team who are above yours in the league and averaging more points per game played because they're going to go down?! 

They're no the brightest up Fauldhoose way.

Archived