Newtongrange star

b on the star

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heard from a committee member, application so far have been received for the job at Newtongrange Star by the following people.

Calvin Shand (Linlithgow Rose Assistant Manager)

Steven Mcleish (Musselburgh Athletic  Manager)

Johnny Harvey (Haddington Athletic Manager)

Grant Cairnie (Former Whitehill Welfare Manager)

Callum Elliot (Edinburgh United Manager)

Brian McNaughton (Broxburn Athletic Assistant Manager)

Kevin Mcdonald (ex Hibs player i think)

Kenny Munro (former captain)

What do the newtongrange faithful think of these so far, any jump out?

Heard from a committee member, application so far have been received for the job at Newtongrange Star by the following people.

Steven Mcleish (Musselburgh Athletic Manager)

I would take shand like he's a decent lad and would be good to see him being his own gaffer, any the top 3 I would defo be happy with,

Steven Mcleish (Musselburgh Athletic  Manager)

I'm not disputing the names on your list are being considered but I know for a fact that at least 2 of the names on your list have definitely not applied for the job. That's not to say the Nitten Committee will not approach them and invite them in for an chat/interview but there is a difference someone applying and someone being sought after.

I would not go as far to say nitten committee are clueless, to be fair they are a new committee and are the first to admit they are inexperienced and need help. Find it unfair for people to criticise, yet nobody is willing to step forward and help or do the job that they do.

I would not go as far to say nitten committee are clueless, to be fair they are a new committee and are the first to admit they are inexperienced and need help. Find it unfair for people to criticise, yet nobody is willing to step forward and help or do the job that they do.

Majority have been there about 4 years and have lurched from one disaster to another resulting in a huge tax bill outstanding

Sorry, but for anyone to know the clubs debt must either be committee or a club member who attended the recent AGM. It's bad form to shout your mouth off about club business when that is exactly what it is, club business and nobody else's. As for the committee, as you point out they have lurched from one disaster to another and yet they are still there when they don't have to be. They inherited a hell of a backlog from past committee (no disrespect meant) and some more than others have put in alot of time and effort. Unfair to tar everyone on the committee with same brush.

Sorry, but for anyone to know the clubs debt must either be committee or a club member who attended the recent AGM. It's bad form to shout your mouth off about club business when that is exactly what it is, club business and nobody else's. As for the committee, as you point out they have lurched from one disaster to another and yet they are still there when they don't have to be. They inherited a hell of a backlog from past committee (no disrespect meant) and some more than others have put in alot of time and effort. Unfair to tar everyone on the committee with same brush.

Absolute bollocks

Honest tax payers have a right to know if Nitten are screwing hmrc

Is that so? If you or anyone else on this forum ever has issues with your tax and hmrc just remember to come on and advise the rest of us honest tax payers, since, you know, we would have a right to know and all that crap.

I'm neither but I do know a lot of people that was at the AGM and its all about the village. I know nothing about the previous committee to comment on your accusation they left a backlog

Archived