Falkirk Kelpies @ Dumbarton Rocks

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was pleased with the switch in times as at least I will see the game now. People moan about 22 quid for Easter Road but 18 quid for Dumbarton is easily the worst value in the league imo.

How can us charging 4 quid less than Hibs represent the worst value? :lol:

If anything you get a better view at the Rock.

Jesus, these Bairns are really scraping the barrell now for excuses not to attend :lol:

Jesus, these Bairns are really scraping the barrell now for excuses not to attend :lol:

Aye, but at Easter Road you've got the chance of leaving happy - at the Fortress CID there's not a chance of that happening*

*Well, the last two teams haven't

Do you understand the concept of value?

Aye, watching the exact same product on the pitch, except you have a better view.

Falkirk vs Hibs isn't the same product as Falkirk vs Dumbarton. Hibs aren't Dumbarton. The surroundings are different. The day out is different. The atmosphere is different.

Falkirk vs Hibs isn't the same product as Falkirk vs Dumbarton. Hibs aren't Dumbarton. The surroundings are different. The day out is different. The atmosphere is different.

I'd pay more than 22 quid just to watch Christian Nade on a pitch by himself for 90 minutes.

Granted Dumbarton's no' Embra, but the pubs also don't charge Embra prices. So cheaper entry, cheaper pre-match refreshments, a better view but 4 quid less.

The only reason there's no atmosphere is that the Bairns fans are all too busy to attend. So it'll just be four guys rattling about a massive, empty, temporary stand.

I remember the last time we played you lot at this time someone on here said going from Dumbarton to Falkirk was far too long a journey at that time of night  :lol:

I was pleased with the switch in times as at least I will see the game now. People moan about 22 quid for Easter Road but 18 quid for Dumbarton is easily the worst value in the league imo.

This is a Category A game, mate.  Â£20 for the pleasure.

Hopefully Garry Fleming takes confidence from his improved performance and shift last night against Alloa and puts in another good show against these. He loves a goal against Falkirk, so let's hope he gets one.

It'll be a very tough game, but it's at home and infront of the cameras, so let's hope we can put in another solid performance similar to the last TV game against Falkirk, aside from the first 15mins which were horrific!

I won't make a prediction because it really depends which Sons team turns up, but I'd happily take a point here.

Dumbarton fans don't need excuses to have a shite support I guess.

Archived