Falkirk Kelpies @ Dumbarton Rocks

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think I prefer Vaulks in defense, purely from a footballing ability over McCracken point of view

Rogers

McCann Watson Vaulks Leahy

Alston Kerr Taiwo Sibbald

Baird Miller

We got lots of joy with balls over the top last time out at Dumbarton so hopefully that's a tactic we employ again. McHugh did well in the last game here and did ok yesterday so harsh to drop him imo...but Lee Miller :wub:

Dumbarton beat Hibs (twice) here so we will need to be on our game from the off. Really important to get the 3 points here before Sevco come to town next week and build on our gap to Hibs

Last time at your place on Alba, we won 3-0 I think with Sibbald having a cracking game.

Same again would be lovely.

Christ that was a horrible day (weather wise)

Weekend before Xmas and on Alba too as if fans needed anymore excuses not to go.

Och, is this a 5:15 affair? I can't make it if so :'(

Dumbarton can't be as bad defensively as the last time we visited. If I remember correctly we scored the same goal 3 times by springing the offside trap. As has been said, they've had decent results against Hibs since then so won't be a walkover.

I'd go for the same team as Saturday. I probably agree about moving Vaulks to centre half and bringing Taiwo in but we played well on Saturday so no point in messing with that.

Och, is this a 5:15 affair? I can't make it if so :'(

Dumbarton can't be as bad defensively as the last time we visited. If I remember correctly we scored the same goal 3 times by springing the offside trap. As has been said, they've had decent results against Hibs since then so won't be a walkover.

I'd go for the same team as Saturday. I probably agree about moving Vaulks to centre half and bringing Taiwo in but we played well on Saturday so no point in messing with that.

Positive is that we have ditched the offside trap. Negative is that on Saturday we let a drop kick bounce about 4 times between our centre halfs and Jordan White score.

So, aye, we are better than last time. But still not great.

With promotion and a second-place finish on the horizon, might we finally see Falkirk's glory hungry fans completely pack out the away end at the Rock?

Nope.

Our fans can name a ton of excuses to not attend and I know plenty who are exercising them.

500 away fans absolute maximum

Archived