Gartcairn

forth jfc

Just like to thank Gartcairn. Fantastic set up,great hospitality and great facilities a breath of fresh air to the juniors .Result didn't go there way but still went out there way to look after our players,management and supporters . Being a local boy love the work Robert mccallum has been doing so many kids loving football now there pathway has provided players with a great opportunity to progress in the game . Keep up the good work guys well done . Special mention to Craig Armstrong (Army) for everything today

Thanks Jamie and Tambo (whoever you are) - we are trying our best to get our park up to scratch - albiet its a fight at every angle between NLL & SJFA but hopefully we are learning and getting there.

Forth were simply the better and more hungrier team on the day and totally deserved the win - it hurts, of course it hurts, but well done to you, your players, your coaching staff and your committee who i may add were also very responsive when i met them at half time over a cup of tea. Best of luck for the rest of the season although as you can imagine i hope we end up above you in the table ;)

Good to hear people appreciating Gartcairn and what they are trying to bring to the junior game, a change from the usual negative comments. Gartcairn are new and learning but huge steps have been made and hopefully continue to grow club and academy.

What's the feeling now amongst the Gartcairn supporters on here now we are into March?

There was so much hype about the team in terms of promotion, money etc ( not by them mind you) but do you think yourself at this point whether the season has gone well or had you expected better, have Gartcairn got it in them to get promoted still given they have hit a bad run of form at a crucial stage of the season and others like Forth are starting to mount a late challenge.

The Gartcairn challenge went up in smoke when they lost Tam McManus to injury he was the X factor and they are struggling to score goals/put ther chances away in last few months now Newmains apart last week.They are only just aboot in it as results keep going there way elsewhere big game Sat at Cambuslang.

First season was always going to be tough, personally I don't go into anything without attempting to win it, we are still in the mix so we just need to keep plodding away, too many draws .

We are just that Wee bit off clicking.

Great competitive league and a lot of lessons learned to take into next season regardless of what league we are in.

All the best

I have really enjoyed the season so far. Big thanks to Jamie and the Forth lads for their kind words and all the best to them for the season

We had no real targets this season other than to build and do as well as we could, we have been unlucky in a few games where i felt we should have taken the points but maybe drew. Great league and we are learning all the time

Archived