Ordering crisps in the pub

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a character.

"I hope this behaviour will be mentioned in one of those books by that bellend Rankin" type scenario.

I hope someone chinned him for that chat one day.

My mate asked for ice in his drink in the Sarry Heid and was told to come back in February.

The only food acceptable to eat in drinking establishments are wetherspoon type meals, or if you happen to be female then lollipops sold by the toilet attendant.

Crisps from behind the bar is beast behaviour.

The only food acceptable to eat in drinking establishments are wetherspoon type meals, or if you happen to be female then lollipops sold by the toilet attendant.

Crisps from behind the bar is beast behaviour.

You're a fuckin wrong un.

Given the OP is a total Walter Mitty I'm surprised anyone is giving this discussion the time of day.

Frankly the fact he started off his post saying he was in the pub with his pals should set alarm bells ringing.

He's clearly not, I'd imagine him being similar to Will from the inbetweeners.

I'm sure he was on here bragging about going out 4 nights in a row or something, and spending about £30 in total. Sinking a half bottle before going out, then mooching drinks in some £1 a drink student hole.

When you ordered a packet of crisps in a pub in Oz usually the bag was opened for you and contents put in a bowl or your given the bowl to d-i-y. Doesn't happen as often nowadays as too many pubs have installed vending machines.

The only time a crisps+beast discussion should take place is when talking about people who fold the packets up into wee triangles.

This is indeed beast behaviour

The other "packet discarding" beast trait is those who flatten tunnocks teacakes wrappers. The correct method is to crush them into a little ball

The big question: where do folk stand on pork scratchings?

A guilty pleasure for me I must admit.

I love them. Even make my own... great beer snack

OP should be banned for insisting on creating such shite threads on a near-daily basis. Get this guy to f**k.

Archived